Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Knight_667th

I've had all I can stands and I can't stands no more

It's becoming obvious that we probably aren't going to see a patch before summer or possibly even later that my SFp1 cd is now becoming a 50 dollar coaster.

To thirdwire and Strategy First..I hope it was worth it because, and I think I can pretty much say this for the majority of the people who purchased this mockery of a sim, that your respective companies are probably black listed in most simmer's minds. This fiasco has probably cost you a pretty decent chunk of pocket change from future sales.

I'm out. To those of you with more patience than I..good luck with your experiences. I hope it all works out in the end.

DK

Hey DK,

Sorry to see you go, you are a great asset to this community!

You've done great work with the FM's and I appreciate all the help and work you have given this community

<S>

VF 143 hopes to see you in the air over SF again soon

Guest Ranger332

ferwellflyby.jpg

might see ya ther BRO

the pic is from Janes USAF I think

SFP1 in it for the long haul

That's kinda funny, Dark. I got the same idea in my head with CFS3. With all the tweaks and tricks, I was able to get it to a 'bearable' playing state. But really not good enough for me. Why should I waiste my time, other than the fact that I paid way too much money for it.

Strike Fighter is a brand new try for me and cost me about half of CFS3. I am struggling with crashes to desktop but will persist for a while yet.

Do you think we are gonna run into the same bullsnot with Lock On?

Sorry you ran out of patience but maybe we'll see you after the patch.

savagkc

PS: not a coaster, it will get scratched!

Well DK I think that a lot feel the same as you. I cannot recommend SF to any of my squad at this point. We are always looking for new sims and hoping this would be the ticket but with the MP issue and lack of support for MP its on hold for now. BTW if you need any help on Falcon just give a yell as I was one of the original beta testers over at the H.L. have a look at the read me. lol anyhow good luck my friend see you in the sky's. :wink:

The screenshot is the viper out of Falcon 4.o SuperPack 3

Block 52 F16 CJ..I've tweaked the loadouts for it and am tweaking a campaign

Good Luck to you all.

DK

Guest Ranger332

OH OK LOOKS LIKE THE f-16 IN jANES usaf SUPERPAK9