Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

50th Birthday today

If I had known I was gonna live this long....I'd have taken better care of myself! :rofl:

A few close chums coming over, for a bit of a party tonight...so looking forward to seeing them.

I will no doubt be late logging on here tomorrow..as my m8 Fletch is bringing over some of his "Nurse McCreedy's surgical bruise lotion" homebrew!!!....could be a wild night!! :heat:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Now now, you're not that old really - I mean, you're only slightly more than twice as old as me, if that makes you feel better! :grin:

:drunks::HB: Happy Birthday! :HB::drunks:

Figfty? Huh! At your age I was 56 already! Fifty is not an age, m8 - it's ripeness!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WIDOWMAKER! :good:

:drinks::HB::drunks:

Edited by Olham

Happy birthday, man!

I wish for good health to you and your beloved ones!

:drinks:

You're only 5 decades old. Now...doesn't that make you feel younger?

Cheers!

plug_nickel

Thank you Gentlemen!....I shall raise a glass tonight in your Honour! :drinks:

Happy Birthday Widow! I share Mike's sentiments - you're actually less than twice my age (I hit 30 in February yikes.gif). Hope it's a great night mate! Have one for me and here's to another 50 of good health and good memories with you and yours! drinks.gif

Cheers Widowmaker,

congratulations, and a toast !

i have 4 months until then :bye:

Happy Birthday Widowmaker!

50 is a great age because I've decided that when I turn 50 (7 years from now) I'll stop counting how many years old I am and start counting how many years away from 100 I'll be. So next year you'll be 49, then 48, 47, etc. By the time you hit 75 you'll be telling everyone you're just 25 (years away from 100).

I hope you have a helluva Birthday Sir! :drinks:

Hellshade

Happy birthday from me too. :drinks:

If you need a walking stick now, I'm sure Olham can recommend some good models for you. :grin:

Happy birthday WM - I hope you get the chance to show us how geordies party.

Have a great evening, and I hope that the hangover is diffused by a very large full English breakfast (followed by a visit to your local, to top up, natch!).

Cheers,

Si

Congrats on reaching the 1/2 century mark :drinks: I'm only a bit over a year behind you.

Happy Birthday UK and many more!

Happy half-century, UK. See you in 50 years... Maybe?

(oh yes, also today, UK: 70th anniversary for the loss of HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse to underestimated Asian pilots... Let the ashes of the Empire cool down...)

Fifty is a good age. Old enough to know better, but still young enough to do it anyway. Have a great celebration!

50? You're still just a kid, f' Chris'sake! You've got many years of debauchery ahead before it catches up with you.

Edited by Hauksbee

50! Old enough to remember when you could, young enough to question if you should! Happy Bithday WM, may you have no less then as many ahead of you as you have been able to celebrate until now.

happy birthday old chap :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: