Sign in to follow this  
ONETINSOLDIER

So, all these guys are nuts?

whats your opinion?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. do you think weve made contact?

• of course,
    • nope, never happened

With respect, people have made up stuff for all eternity. Mostly due to wanting attention.

Regarding the topic of Alien contact, I think its complete arrogance to think that an Alien species would want to contact us. And if that happened, why co-operate with a single government in secret?

Edited by JonathanRL

No such things as Aliens unless were talking about Illegal Earth ones. :lmao:

Edited by RogerRoger

The guy is a lying sack of $h!t. COSMIC is just the NATO TS clearance.

He's just making $#@#!^ up.

if they tapped into our TV Sattellites, they'd run, or try and destroy us, Snooki will start an interplanetary war.

It is complete ignorance to believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe in my opinion. The amount of solar systems, stars, and galaxies out there is mind blowing. The probability of there being habitable planets and moons is therefore HUGE. What I have a hard time believing though, is that "aliens" would try to contact us. If we assume we have been on the planet, say, 2 million years, and they have been around for 4 million years, they are already 2 MILLION years ahead of us in a technological stand point. Making contact with us to them, would be similar to trying to make contact with a school of fish. Unless they are in dire need of water or oxygen or something else, then there would be absolutely NO point for them to contact and try to interact with us. Also, they may not even need water or oxygen in the first place. They might not even be carbon based. Who knows. Some day, I'm confident we will make some sort of contact or something. The universe is HUGE. Just my two cents.

Yes, there are XTs

No, they're not here

Yes, this guy if full of s**t

It is complete ignorance to believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe in my opinion. The amount of solar systems, stars, and galaxies out there is mind blowing. The probability of there being habitable planets and moons is therefore HUGE. What I have a hard time believing though, is that "aliens" would try to contact us. If we assume we have been on the planet, say, 2 million years, and they have been around for 4 million years, they are already 2 MILLION years ahead of us in a technological stand point. Making contact with us to them, would be similar to trying to make contact with a school of fish. Unless they are in dire need of water or oxygen or something else, then there would be absolutely NO point for them to contact and try to interact with us. Also, they may not even need water or oxygen in the first place. They might not even be carbon based. Who knows. Some day, I'm confident we will make some sort of contact or something. The universe is HUGE. Just my two cents.

Who said anything about intelligent life ??? Look at our situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said anything about intelligent life ??? Look at our situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Yes, there's no doubt life is out there. But chances are someone out there is intelligent.

Though regarding UFOs, its damn easy to make s**t up for attention. Just through sheer volume you're going to have frauds and loonies, but also plenty of sincere people, many can easily mistake what they saw, but many better recognize aircraft or something natural. However, there've been enough cases where multiple unrelated witnesses have seen the same thing in the sky perform actions beyond our knowledge of aerodynamics and physics to say something was definitely there and not a hoax, made up story or simple misidentification.

That means two things for certain: 1. the physics is possible somehow. 2. Somebody has the technology and knows how to use it.

Who that somebody is, is up for debate. If it's us (any country) that means the conspiracy theorists have at least something right, that they're covering up that we have this tech (and knowledge of energy, propulsion and physics), of course all the rest is BS because it takes aliens out of the picture entirely. That also begs the question: why the f*** can't I have a flying car if we've had this s**t for decades? Military technology typically filters down to the civilian level after about 15-20 years.

If its not us, then that pretty much means aliens. If this is the case, why would they secretly be in contact with the military only or contact us at all? If they could build a craft capable of interstellar travel, anything the military and government has that the general public doesn't would be useless to them, like going onto a modern battlefield with a spear. And if they needed something that the general public has, there's no point in secrecy. It'd be easier to just show up and ask, hell if a UFO landed in times square and its occupants successfully communicated(a whole problem in itself) wanting something, people would be so amazed that they'd give them whatever without anything in exchange. Of course the second time around, we'd want to get paid, but they'd no more likely give us spectacularly advanced technology than we would give a nuclear reactor to an aboriginee tribe. And then the whole human race would likely die, as would the aliens that contacted us because neither species would have any resilience to pathogens from a whole different planet.

Typhoid and Wrench are just Majestic XII disinformation agents. Don't listen to them.

Typhoid and Wrench are just Majestic XII disinformation agents. Don't listen to them.

(special upload to The Supreme Leader of the Galactic Invasion Scouting Force II)

Our secret has been decoded by the Terran's. Recommend implementation of special access program XXVE45TQ brainwave override program.

:grin:

Oh no! They have stolen the Illodium Q-32 Explosive Space Modulator!