Sign in to follow this  
Ruggbutt

TM HOTAS and MFD Giveaway

Thrustmaster Prize Giveaway Xmas 2011

Sign up on the Virtual Thunderbirds page to be part of their free prize GIVEAWAY contest featuring the following merchandise brought to you by their sponsor Thrustmaster.*

Contest ends at midnight (GMT), December 31, 2011. The winners will be announced January 2, 2012.

A brand new Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog.

tmhotas.jpg

A pair of Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Packs.

tmmfd.jpg

*Note: To enter the contest follow the steps in the Facebook status titled "OFFICIAL Thrustmaster Prize Giveaway Xmas 2011".

I don't even have a joystick, been flying in SF2 with a USB Playstation controller.

I'd never go back to flying w/out a HOTAS or TIR. Ever.

Rugg,

Thanks for the contest. Your group has been outstanding with the giveaways.

Just wish it would go to a long standing member of CA instead of the newbs that sign up just for your freebees.

-S

Just wish it would go to a long standing member of CA instead of the newbs that sign up just for your freebees.

Actually, this giveaway is not one of mine. The Virtual Thunderbirds posted it up on several other forums as well as on FB, so I figured I'd let the group here know about it. I know a couple of the folks in the T-Birds and they're super. I think it's awesome that they're giving back to someone in the flight sim community. Granted, it's not just the CA community but someone from here has as much chance of winning it as anyone else. Good luck to all!

I edited my news article to reflect better that it's the T-Birds who are doing this. Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by Ruggbutt

As posted on the Virtual Thunderbirds page:

The winners of the Thrustmaster Prize Giveaway for Christmas 2011 have been randomly selected. The contest winners are as follows:

Grand Prize (HOTAS Warthog): John McHale

Second Prize (MFD Cougar Pack): Derek Guiliano

Third Prize (MFD Cougar Pack): Joe Anderson

Congratulations to the 3 contest winners and our sincere thanks to everyone who entered and shared our status update on your wall or a friends! The winning contestants have been contacted by one of our team members. If you are one of the winning contestants check your Facebook inbox!

Please stay tuned for another giveaway in the near future!