Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

F-4D (78), North Dakota ANG "The Happy Hooligans" by Chris

F-4D (78), North Dakota ANG "The Happy Hooligans" by Chris

View File

F-4D (78) USAF, North Dakota Air National Guard Skin and Decal Pak

= For SF2 (Full-4 Merged Recommended)

*Note: can be used in any install with access to the F-4D_78*

Slight modifications to a 1stGen skin pak done by "Chris" in 2005, brings it to SF2.

This skin represents the 178th FIS, 119th FIG North Dakota Air National Guard, aks "The Happy Hooligans". All decals used herein are from this original pak. The skins are stock, with a new-made _5.bmp to add the painted on fin stripe

Other mods included are the data and userlist inis, with corrected 'end-of-service-dates', as many ANG units seem to have used the D until the early 1990s. Also, the canopy has been activated via the usual manual animation key (shift/0). Couldn't pass that one up!

For grins and giggles, jpg copies of the skin maps are included .. in case someone wants to save HD space.

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them!! The original 2005 readme is included. Any mistakes/errors are all mine.

Happy Landings!!

wrench

kevin stein

ps: having placed their home base on the terrain I working on, couldn't resist having more Hooligans!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/14/2011
  • Category
    F-4

opps!!! and i'm the terrain guy!!

Hehehehe...cool Wrench! drinks.gif Uh oh...those EVILISRAELMETILES. rofl.gif