Stary

India/Pakistan Hi-res tileset

India/Pakistan Hi-res tileset

This is set of satellite based 1024x1024 tiles created for India/Pakistan terrain by Deuces and Wrench

Best to be used in dedicated India/Pakistan (AKA "Wings Over India") stand alone mod, but can be added to any install that has India/Pakistan map added into it.

This pack assumes you do have installed and tested (flown over at least once) "Indiapak" map.

Right now TODs and their placement is as they were for original terrain release, but they do work quite well.

Also given the scope of the terrain portrayed and it's physical diversity I had to make some compromises.

Didn't you say Stary that this was good for the Afghan map?

i do have a problem with the MOUNTAIN1 tile :blink::dntknw: or ist this suppose to be like that ????

Volker seems like I missed Mountain1.bmp from including in the package :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: and I have NO idea how that's possible

here it is:

MOUNTAIN1.zip

:blush:

Eric, right now no, as it uses different naming convention but I think I could possibly make dedicated Afghani set based on these textures

No problem stary :drinks:

i even dowloadet your tilset twice to check if i made a mistake but i could not find this Mountain1 :grin:

nice work you did :good:

Funny thing is I have no idea how this tile didn't made it to the zipped file as it's present in the folder I packed with 7zip

Funny thing is I have no idea how this tile didn't made it to the zipped file as it's present in the folder I packed with 7zip

black magic :lol:

black magic :lol:

oh noes!:rofl:

afghanistan uses the IsrealME tileset

I'm aware of that but I haven't downloaded this yet so I was just seeing, but will for the India/Pak map when I get a chance :good:

@Stary: Whenever you can I'd appreciate it :)

Hi,

Can I use/modify some of these tiles for India Pakistan Theater I am making for BMS..?

Much Obliged,

BinAnees