Sign in to follow this  
Fatman

Map of Italy World War II

12-15-11

Question: Does any one have a good map of Italy World War II that has Anzio and Cassino on it.

Thanks

Fatman

Guest ansons2

12-15-11

Question: Does any one have a good map of Italy World War II that has Anzio and Cassino on it.

Thanks

Fatman

:salute: Hi Fatman,

My France Map WIP includes Italy with Anzio and Cassino. The Map is not yet finished, there is still a lot of work to complete France and UK (mainly adding buildings and trees as Tiling is finished). Italy is finished. You can look at the thread here at Combatace to see screenshots. Note the airfiels are the game stock ones thus they are looking modern not grass airstrips...

Best Regards

Ansons2

:salute: Hi Fatman,

My France Map WIP includes Italy with Anzio and Cassino. The Map is not yet finished, there is still a lot of work to complete France and UK (mainly adding buildings and trees as Tiling is finished). Italy is finished. You can look at the thread here at Combatace to see screenshots. Note the airfiels are the game stock ones thus they are looking modern not grass airstrips...

Best Regards

Ansons2

Idiot question - Is it for WWII timeframe? If yes, super news!!

12-19-11

anson2

Thank You for the review of France and England terrain that you are working on. Everything looks super and great, can wait until I get to use the Italy terrain.

Thanks

Fatman