Back in WOE I had taken Baltika's Operation mountain thunder (OMT) and modernized it to a mid 90's conflict and it worked pretty well.........I recently have been trying to get this same campaign to work in SF2E, but everytime I select the campaign the game freezes up......??

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Romflyer

[RAFUnit001]

UnitName=56 Sqdn RAF

ForceID=1

UnitID=1

StartDate=1950

DescFile=56RAFDesc.txt

StartText=OMTStartRAF.txt

CampaignBaseScreen=OMT56RAFBaseScreen.bmp

AircraftType=Meteor8<------------i do add this line?

to campaing ini

Thank you Cocas,

I have been going around in circles trying to figure out what I was missing....I figured it would be something simple like that.

:drinks:

welcome any thing just aks me

btw whit not share that campaing whit the rest of us :grin:

Now that I can actually test the damn thing :blink: ......I will be cleaning up the lose ends and then I will share it.

Here is my storyline

Operation Great White North

On Sept7 1995 the province of Quebec held a referendum to split away from the rest of Canada, in reality the final results were 50.5% to stay in Canada, and 49.5% to seperate....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995

In this "what-if" scenario the results are reversed and Quebec has decided to seperate, some of the western provinces start the process to follow Quebec’s lead and to form a Western Alliance of their own, the Canadian government is brought to it's knees.....there is a complete failure of Parliament and Canada is crumbling.

Meanwhile the Global Sedition forces see the opportunity to grab a foothold in Northwestern region in hopes to claim dominance of the Arctic region cutting off Alaska and opening up many doors for an all out move into North America.....

In an effort to stop the invasion the Canadian forces have combined with American and British forces to try and stop this evil crusade

The storyline and the geography of the scenario are both......completely implausable :this: but it seemed like a fun idea with a little bit of historical background.

might want to wait a bit, until this map is finished, or be ready to create a new campaign (yes, there are some unresovalable scaling/distance issues)

might want to wait a bit, until this map is finished, or be ready to create a new campaign (yes, there are some unresovalable scaling/distance issues)

That looks pretty cool........ but I am thinking more like northern BC, which the ANW scenery could easily be sold as.......perhaps that scenery could be used for a sequel :grin: