Sign in to follow this  

SF 2 F-20 SKINS

Extra skins for Veltro2k’s F-20 for ThirdWire’s SF2 Series Only.

So firstly you will need Veltro2k’s F-20 and Wrench’s skin pack and updated data files installed or my addons skins may not work.

I have included fictional skins some based on F-5E skins and some completely fictional.

They are: AGGRESSOR DESERT

AGGRESSOR SEA

AGGRESSOR GHOST

AGGRESSOR SNAKE

JASDF1

RAF1

RAF2

RNZAF1

RNZAF2

RSAF1

IRIAF

ISRAEL

EGYPT

Also included is an updated userlist file.

I have used stock decals, decals already provided by Wrench, some form Dave and Mike1, from previously uploaded F-5 and F-20 skins. Making decal serial numbers is very time consuming. So I have used the above and they may not be 100% accurate but they these skins are fictional and look about right.

To install, just cut or paste, drag and drop into the correct folders. Good idea to originally extract download to a folder outside of the game first, then either add all or just what you want.

Also make a backup of your F-20 folder and Decals first somewhere out side of the game so if you want to go back to what you originally had.

Legal stuff, I have included a copy of Mike1 and Wrench’s readme files, but did not find one attached to Dave’s Aggressor skin pack.

If you re-skin and upload any of the above you most follow correct protocols. You may modify any of my skins and upload skins but they are to remain freeware.

Wrench has included a very large userlist so they are many countries not yet skinned.

For example, take Wrench’s RNZAF Green skin, re-decal and it could become a Canadian F-20.

Thank the TK, ThirdWire and Combat Ace for games and forum, without we would not have so much fun and a place to share our artistic creations.

James Fox. 19/12/2011

It is summer here and it cold and raining. So much for global warming. Going on holiday mid week and will be away for a little over three weeks so have a Happy Christmas all.

Nicely done! This sure grants the f-20 variety.

Now all we need is Shin Kazama's Tiger shark X3

James, you forgot to add the AFR decal positions!

if EndUsers ™ have the original pak by me, and add James, open the IRIAF decal subfolder, and copy/paste the AFRB.tga to the root of the /Decals/F-20 folder. This is a black outlined AFR "door" for use on some of the camo (llght colored desert, etc). The standard, original AFR.tga is white

add this to the bottom of the decals ini of any/all skins you wish to add the simulated AFR slipway too, where ** is the next number in sequence:

[Decal0**]

MeshName=Fuselage

DecalLevel=0

DecalFacing=TOP

FilenameFormat=F-20/AFR

Position=0.0,0.50

Rotation=0.0

Scale=0.75

DecalMaxLOD=3

if wanting to use the black one, just change to FileformatName= to /F-20/AFRB.

works a charm!

James, you forgot to add the AFR decal positions!

if EndUsers ™ have the original pak by me, and add James, open the IRIAF decal subfolder, and copy/paste the AFRB.tga to the root of the /Decals/F-20 folder. This is a black outlined AFR "door" for use on some of the camo (llght colored desert, etc). The standard, original AFR.tga is white

add this to the bottom of the decals ini of any/all skins you wish to add the simulated AFR slipway too, where ** is the next number in sequence:

[Decal0**]

MeshName=Fuselage

DecalLevel=0

DecalFacing=TOP

FilenameFormat=F-20/AFR

Position=0.0,0.50

Rotation=0.0

Scale=0.75

DecalMaxLOD=3

if wanting to use the black one, just change to FileformatName= to /F-20/AFRB.

works a charm!

Thank you Kevin I missed that one completely. I cloned your white one into black to use on the RNZAF GREEN skin only. Well I am going to look at the F-20B now.

James Fox

again, my offer of the templates (for the B as well) always stands!

Nicely done! This sure grants the f-20 variety.

Now all we need is Shin Kazama's Tiger shark X3

I goggle seached the name but have failed to find any pictures, can you supply some or links?

James Fox

search: Area 88