Sign in to follow this  
Boomer113

Hiya folks. I finally got round to registering after playing OFF for a while.

Just wanted to say what a cracking game real flying and seat of the pants dogfights. Keep your long range missiles this is the way to play.

Cheers :salute::good:

Welcome aboard, Boomer! New guy buys the drinks. I'm in the mood for absinthe today :drinks: .

Hey, Boomer, welcome to the OFF World.

If you send me a PM with your town and country, I'll add you to our OFF Forum Pilots Maps.

Hey, Boomer, welcome to the OFF World.

If you send me a PM with your town and country, I'll add you to our OFF Forum Pilots Maps.

Done and sent pal :yikes:

Just wanted to say what a cracking game real flying and seat of the pants dogfights. Keep your long range missiles this is the way to play.

We've been trying to explain that to the rest of the world for quite a while now. Welcome aboard!

Hi Boomer...welcome to the friendliest Forum on the Net!...hope you have fun here! :drinks:

Make the STICKY Uncleal's Hints & Tips in General Help a reference work

Make mine Jack Daniels on the rocks w/ a side of Branch Water

Well im sure you are aware of the best sim (OFF). But welcome to the best forums you've ever experienced as well. More helpful chaps here than you can shake a stick at.

S!:drinks:

Oh... I forgot to mention!...Mine's a Pint of Old Speckled Hen....washed down with a nice Filly! :drinks:

Welcome to the madhouse Boomer! A nice hot cuppa' coffee for me, with just a touch of the Tullamore.

Cheers!

Lou

Boomer, you're on the map - I'll have a large virtual "Director's Bitter", please.

Hi Boomer,

Nice to have yet another member of these fora. I normally drink sherry, but an associate has told me that "mainlining skag into yer eyeballs" is meant to be nice, so I'll have one of those, thankyouverymuch.

Cheers,

Si

Blimey, best I report to the Mess Bar then I am sure my Batman can handle a tray of the strong stuff! CHEERS :drinks:

Welcome Boomer! Been on a bit of a furlough, seriously wounded in action, but back in the saddle again! Make mine iced tea!

Hi Boomer,

Welcome to 'Over Flanders Fields'.

I see you are from Grantham - I'm not that far away in Coningsby - pass through your neck off the woods occasionaly when visiting the in-laws at Melton Mowbray.

Busy working with the OBD team for the next release, so I don't get out that much - in fact I went outside the other day, but didn't like it much - the graphics were not very good :blink:

See you up there or in the bar :drinks:

:laugh: Welcome to the MeatGrinder. On the serious side by configuring both the Forum and the Game U get the Best enjoyment :pleasantry:

Sandbagger I work at Coningsby so I am there every day :grin:

Hi Boomer,

I served there for over 10 years on Tornado F2/F3, which is why I live in the village. Work for BAE now at Brough near Hull - long drive to and from each day!

Are you serving or civilian at Coningsby?

Sandbagger I served 22 yrs as a GEF man and Coningsby was my last tour. Now working there as a civilian for BAE

Coningsby was one of the many RAF stations and bases I visited during my three-year stay in England and Europe in the 1970's. I recall they relocated the Battle of Britain memorial squadron there some time around 1976 or so, if memory serves, (though it's serving with much less reliability than it once did).

Lou