Sign in to follow this  
Hauksbee

New Wireless Headphones...

I saw these in Game Informer and had to have them, though, arguably, the last thing I need is another set of headphones (they seem to sneak into my closets when I'm asleep.) But these are, without a doubt the coolest design I've seen in a long time. Fit great and are comfortable ($99.00US) Designed for Sony Playstation 3 but are also Windows compatible.

Those look sweet. :good: The wireless aspect is very appealing as well.

I just picked these up a few weeks back and I couldn't be happier. They're light, comfortable, durable and the sound is good for a cheaper headphone. I payed about $60. for them at Radio Shack.

the-stretch-11.jpg

http://www.usa.phili...sho9560_28/prd/

Edited by Shiloh

I cannot wear headphones that cover my ears...as I wear Glasses...and after about an hour, I'm in agony!

I wear glasses as well Widow and these don't bother me one bit.

I wear glasses as well Widow and these don't bother me one bit.

Hmmm...That's interesting1...you will understand what I mean though Shiloh?...It's unbelievably painful isnt it?

Hmmm...That's interesting1...you will understand what I mean though Shiloh?...It's unbelievably painful isnt it?

I am with Widowmaker on wearing Head phones and Glasses. After a little while its a discomfort the angle of vision seems to change or ???

I am with Widowmaker on wearing Head phones and Glasses. After a little while its a discomfort the angle of vision seems to change or ???

Yeah...it's just the pain behind your ears..where the phones just push the frames against the back of your ears!...ouch

I guess everyone has a different shaped head, different frames, etc. but I've never had issues with over-the-ear headphones. :dntknw:

These are the most comfortable I've had as they're lightweight, flexible and a lot of the tension goes on the strap on top of your head, and relives it off the sides, or so it appears.

Hi Guys,

Great looking headphones, I've thought of wireless for some time now, but cant bring myself to stop using my old Zelman surround sound headphones. (elongated things with 7 speakers in each earphone.)

With regards to glasses, I have put a small slit in the padding which allows the arm of my glasses to sit in the middle of the padding and it has removed the pressure on the arm of the glasses. I dont notice any extra noise coming from my surroundings by doing this.

regards Rob.

Edited by Capt. Winters

Hi Guys,

Great looking headphones, I've thought of wireless for some time now, but cant bring myself to stop using my old Zelman surround sound headphones. (elongated things with 7 speakers in each earphone.)

With regards to glasses, I have put a small slit in the padding which allows the arm of my glasses to sit in the middle of the padding and it has removed the pressure on the arm of the glasses. I dont notice any extra noise coming from my surroundings by doing this.

regards Rob.

Good idea m8...might give that a go

Great looking headphones, I've thought of wireless for some time now, but...

An unexpected benefit of wireless is 50% fewer wires hanging down my back, getting hooked around the arm of the chair, etc. And,,,when I need to lean to the side to reach something at the other end of the desk, discovering that I only have 80% of the cable length necessary, and the 'phones get jerked off my head. Then I have to re-set the TrackIR. Now, if NaturalPoint would just make a wireless TrackIR.

Edited by Hauksbee