Sign in to follow this  
Vavavava

Yak -38 , Rafale C

Hello,

i was wondering if anyone is working on a Rafale C project or a Yak - 38.Rafale is a plane we will see a lot in the years to come and Forger is a big part of history for russian VTOL aircrafts.

I bet other are asking the same :) and now that christmass is near and wishes come true these two birds is what i am asking for :)

Thank you for the nice work on providing aircrafts for this nice SIM (STRF2)

This was posted on the TW forum a couple days ago by Fubar<512. It's described as "For those who just cannot wait... for SF2 NA action."

Not sure what the deal is - if it's a mod-in-production or what. Regardless, it's got a Kiev with Forgers on it. That's all I know.

it's only rafale B on SF 1 and SF2

This was posted on the TW forum a couple days ago by Fubar<512. It's described as "For those who just cannot wait... for SF2 NA action."

Not sure what the deal is - if it's a mod-in-production or what. Regardless, it's got a Kiev with Forgers on it. That's all I know.

Mods for the current engine, the ship is prolly in a "North Atlantic Area" though.

Edited by Wrench
PLEASE do not reply with quoted images/movies!!!

actually, the KIEV was tested on the 'waterworld' terrain.

They're Marcello's projects (Forger and KIEV) no timeframe for release, but they'll be SF2 only

The Yak-38 is waiting for a cockpit, and an updated FM.

img00250.JPG

• Like 1

Thank you all for your responses, by the way Papa smurf ... this model looks really fine :)

i can hardly wait to put my hands on it's stick :) ... the tail fin lloks so nice ..in perfect harmony with the rest of the body

Thank you all for your responses, by the way Papa smurf ... this model looks really fine :)

i can hardly wait to put my hands on it's stick :) ... the tail fin lloks so nice ..in perfect harmony with the rest of the body

It's a very good, hi-poly model, by Krizis. The cockpit for it should be an absolute work of art.