Sign in to follow this  
Wels

Merry Christmas

Merry xmas to all fellow OFF flyers,and people all over the world,as previously said ive never come across a more helpfull,friendlier,bunch of people,greatest forum on the net. a prosperous new year to one and all :drinks:

I hoping Santa brings me one of these for Christmas...

Hellshade

Wow,,, if it works that hard while driving a car sim, I can only imagine what it would look like for OFF!!

HEADLINE NEWS: Pilot KIA during dogfight in living room. 1st post WWI victory filed by German pilot since 1918.

Merry Christmas to all!! :)

"Mmuahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!"

Merry Christmas to all! Hope you all got some good loot. I got a stack of excellent books, a truly evil pocket knife, and a limited edition bottle of Lagavulin 16 :drinks:

Sounds good, Bullet! Here is what I got for that whisky:

Aroma: Intense peat smoke with notes of iodine and seaweed and deep rich sweetness.

Palate: Dry peat smoke fills the palate with a gentle yet powerful sweetness, and then give

way to hints of sea salt and hints of wood.

Finish: A long, elegant finish of peatiness fulfilled a lot of salt and seaweed.

Powerful and spicy aroma characterize this malt. The taste is extremely complex, with smoky notes.

The finish is smoky and hot. Lagavulin is the best-selling series of Malt Classic Malts of Scotland.

(Google Translator, but you get what they mean)

I gave up drinking anything, but when I read this, I can almost taste it on my tongue!

Have one for me, friend, will you?

Merry Xmas days, Bullet!

Edited by Olham

I got a Wii...a BIG TV to play it on...and err...oh...actually, it's my Son's!...But I have told him he can have a go of it in 2012!! :rofl:

And, in keeping with his more unusual Christmas prezzie lists...he got a Replica US Cavalry Officer's Sword...which (added to his other historical weapons)makes our house, the officially most Dangerous Habitat in the UK!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I gave up drinking anything, but when I read this, I can almost taste it on my tongue!

Have one for me, friend, will you?

Certainly :drinks:

I forgot to mention that I also got a Dr. Who coffee/tea mug. When the mug is cold, the Tardis is sitting on the ground on 1 side but when hot, it's in space on the opposite side. You can't break in a Dr. Who mug with coffee so I used some of my carefully rationed Ostfriesland tea. Marvelous! Thanks again for that :good:

And, in keeping with his more unusual Christmas prezzie lists...he got a Replica US Cavalry Officer's Sword...which (added to his other historical weapons)makes our house, the officially most Dangerous Habitat in the UK!

Is he into re-enacting?

Certainly :drinks:

Is he into re-enacting?

He's a bit too young at the moment BH...But, I suspect...it's on the cards :good:

You can't break in a Dr. Who mug with coffee so I used some of my carefully rationed Ostfriesland tea.

Marvelous! Thanks again for that

In place of all Ostfriesen, I say: I'm honoured.

The tea, of course, comes from Assam - but the Ostfriesen created this strong, malty blend of the finest from there.

When there was still a lot of moor cultivation and draining work, farming and dyke building, the people needed

something against the cold. Something other than Schnaps, for the days work.

Ostfriesen-Tee was closest they could get to a real drink.

Wii fit?...... Wii fit to drop more like! :lol:

Wii fit?...... Wii fit to drop more like! :lol:

I have that Wii Fit thing myself. It's just a glorified bathroom scale but it can still kick your ass. When I really want to feel old and worn-out, I use it :blink: