Sign in to follow this  
Z09SS

F-104A and F-104C from existing CF-104 Files?

I just followed the instructions to get the F-104G and CF-104 flyable.

I was wondering how I would go about creating F-104A and F-104C folders because the F-104A is similar to the CF-104 but used entirely differently.

interesting idea .... maybe Spillone104 could confirm.

one could always just download the A & Cs from the 1stGen section, and make the necessary adaptions (however, there ARE extensive shadow artifacts on those lods)

CF104s are, iirc, essentially G models build for specifc CF needs, and are physiclaly different from the A/C (different fin/rudder chords, and other stuff i can't remember off the top of my head.)

if physical accuracy isn't a 100% concern, wouldn't be difficult to redecal for whatever service usage (would need the bolt-on probe for USAF C, and prolly the CFs as well; ie via FakePilot)

Edited by Wrench

NICE!!!!

thank you!!! :drinks:

Same old trick. You know about that "pilot" that sticks on planes...

Anyway, the CF is the basic TW 104G with added bumps, antenna and pitot since I was not satisfied with the SF-2E plane. The others are the old Ajunaidr 104A with hidden glass, pitot and nose and replaced with new ones. Like I did on the released QF-104A and F-104B.

shadows fixed on ajundairs??? that was the biggest bug-a-booo!!

Sounds interesting! Nice someone used it to improve a plane, have you done it also to the twoseaters?

Yep. Already released the B some time ago. And have all the 2 seaters serie that wait to be released.