Sign in to follow this  
JonathanRL

Modding and Multiplayer

Hello.

Me and a friend - after much bantering about who would win a duel in the skies in SF2 - has decided to each get ourselfs Wings over Israel (or rather he will, I already have it), and duke it out in Multiplayer. We are both fans of the Swedish Air Force, so my question is:

How does mods affect Multiplayer? Is it possible to use mods, does the file systems on both installations have to be identical or is there something else to consider?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan

(PS: Give me a holler over PM if you got Hamachi and want to fly and fight against me)

mods dont do any harm to multyplayer but........here the bad news if a single ini line his diferent in file mod it wont work!

so becaerfull and always use the same version game and mod.

Thanks, Cocas :)

I will then arrange a special mod pack for us both to use. I am the only modder of us both anyhow :)

Yeah... the last time I tried that with a buddy, we copied the entire WOV folder... and it still screwed up. :dntknw: Every single file should have been identical...

Well, something F:ed up anyhow ^^.

He can see my games, but get a error when he tries to join them. I cannot see his games.

We tried reinstalling and all that, so we are fairly certain its not the mods...