Bongodriver

EF-2000 typhoon beta for SF 2 series

Same thing in my laptop with intel integrated Graphic card...

Maybe is because I have SF2E only? Have the ones who have it working right other installs?

FERdeBOER - I'm using a Full 4 merged install and it works fine so I made a separate SF2:E only install (for testing) and again it work fine (I D/l'd the typhoon again about 10mins ago just to check).

Edited by ianh755

FERdeBOER - I'm using full 4 merged too and I can't see this problem.

Today I was testing again and the plane is pitching in a strange way around mach 1 when I keep this speed in hard flight model.

Does this only happen to me? :blink:

My test with the laptop was also over a clean SF2E install... :dntknw:

So probably is some config problem I have, but can't guess what, I'm open to sugestions...

Edited by FERdeBOER

Sorry for you but... it works :yes:

ubilf.jpg

No more white stick, no more white seat.

I really hope this don't blow up your plans...

Thank you for your interest to solve my problem :clapping:

Hi mate,

can you send me the LOD file as I have the dreaded white bits as well !.

cheers

Hi mate,

can you send me the LOD file as I have the dreaded white bits as well !.

cheers

check the DL link 2 posts up....

i just over-Geed its left wing off grin.gif

D'oh ! yeah I saw it as soon as I had posted .Any fix for the LighteningIII pod hanging seperate from the centerline station ?

D'oh ! yeah I saw it as soon as I had posted .Any fix for the LighteningIII pod hanging seperate from the centerline station ?

Not sure about that one, the litening III is not my model, I can only suggest tweaking the .ini until it fits

Here you go - Change Station 9 attachment points to this in the data.ini

AttachmentPosition=0.00,-1.028,-0.806

I edited all the pylons for Bongodriver after it's 1st release so that should be spot on!

typhoonlitening3.jpg

Edited by ianh755

Here you go - Change Station 9 attachment points to this in the data.ini

AttachmentPosition=0.00,-1.028,-0.806

I edited all the pylons for Bongodriver after it's 1st release so that should be spot on!

typhoonlitening3.jpg

Thanks bud,That's done the trick

I've been a lurker on this board for years and rarely make any posts. I haven't been able to play SF2 much in a while, but I still try to keep up with the daily discussions. I decided to get back into it again this week, and one of my first downloads was your Typhoon. Fun plane to fly, even though I'm really rusty. I did run into a few little things that may already be OBE, or they could be a problem on my end. Still, I thought I'd bring them up.

1. Pilot's legs hanging outside the cockpit. This is probably an easy fix on my part, just need to know where to start.

2. No ammo in the gun. Loadout shows 100%, but nothing happens when I pull trigger. EDIT: As I was typing this it occurred to me that I might not have a 27mm in the guns folder, and sure enough I didn't; problem fixed now. I just need the accompanying gun sounds to go with it.

3. QUESTION: Are the gun sight brackets on the HUD screen supposed to look like large, fuzzy florescent parentheses? I recently updated my video card (Radeon HD 5750) driver, so I don't think that is the problem, or if there even is a problem. I'm not sure if I like them or not, they are just different from what I'm accustomed to.

Again, great airplane, even in beta. I love it and look forward to final release :-)

Thumper

Pilot's legs hanging outside the cockpit. This is probably an easy fix on my part, just need to know where to start

missing something that uses a 'fake pilot'. check the unzipped folder for a /Pilots folder.

as to the gunsight ... here's a screenie with the BK27 selected

make sure your cockpit setting (of the Options tab on the game's main menu) is set to the highest your maching can handle.

or it's the dreaded ATI bug returning.

My hud with the 27MM gunsight definitely looks different. I'm still trying to figure out how to post my screenshot - it is late here and my brain is very fuzzy, so I'll probably give it a try tomorrow. I managed to get the tracers effect to show, but I still haven't figured out where the cannon sound is, or if I should be using something else that sounds the same. Any advice anyone could offer would be appreciated.

I remember the last time I was into SF2, I spent so much time downloading and attempting to install mods that by the time I got them set up, I was too tire to fly. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed trying to figure out how these mod masterpieces went together and what they did, but after a while installing mods took up all my time, leaving me with no time to actually fly. I'm trying to avoid this this time around and spend more time in the cockpit. I'll keep my downloads to the essentials, plus a few favorites. Any help the community offers to aid me in getting there will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thumper

Anyone got the weapons files for the drop tanks?

Thank you,

but i meant the tank which is integrated into the AC model....

OOOOOO I love it!!! I do have one question though....
how do I make it so that I can fly it all the way up to the year 2013?

the other typhoon I have fly's in 2003 and that gives me amraams and a few other fun toys, if love to use this one right up to atleast 2003 but I cant figure out how to do it

any ideas??

thanks in advance guys

Quick and dirty way -

Go to the Objects/Aircraft folder in your Mod folder - open the Typhoon folder - open the Typhoon_data file - Right at the top there is Start and End dates, edit those and save.

Are there any skins for this other than the one that came with?

I deleted those tanks a long time ago as it was a different set Soulfreak was after.