Sign in to follow this  
CWMV

CH products throttle quadrant/pedals

So Im starting to get in to SF2I and the only thing that is giving me issues is that I can not figure a way to map the extra axis I have on my throttle quadrant to the game. I have 6, but only one for throttle is currently used.

Id also like to map the toe brakes on my pedals, but again Im clueless!

So Im starting to get in to SF2I and the only thing that is giving me issues is that I can not figure a way to map the extra axis I have on my throttle quadrant to the game. I have 6, but only one for throttle is currently used.

Id also like to map the toe brakes on my pedals, but again Im clueless!

If you're using the default "DirectX" axis, you can map them inside the game through the options/ controls/ customize menu.

Assuming that you are also using CH pedals, well, the toe-brakes are not currently mappable in this series.

You're missing out if you're simply using the default mapping on your CH products. You really need to PM 531-Ghost. Although he swings by this site occasionally, he's best contacted at CH-hanger.com.

Ive tried using the CH manager, but honestly it wasnt my cup of tea. Besides, I never needed to us it with IL2 UP3/DBW.

Whenever I attempt to map one of the extra levers on my throttle in the control menu it has no effect, although it does recognize keys. Id like to map my extra levers to things like flaps, gear, jettison, etc. Customizing the controls doesn't seem to work however as it does not recognize the input of levers other than those used for primary flight control.