Sign in to follow this  
Abhi

Suggest some music

Well my exams are over and i wanted to make some 3d models and code a little but i have a habit of listening to music while i do stuff, So i kept looping my playlists again and again and now im bored of them.

And im writing this here because i thought people here must have a good taste in music, So i request all of you to post links or names of your fav songs/instrumentals.

cheesy

Edited by macelena

Dogzero, this is AWESOME. I have a hugue collection of Rock, Blues and even some Jazz and classical, but at the end of the day, there is nothing better than the Blues....

Dogzero, this is AWESOME. I have a hugue collection of Rock, Blues and even some Jazz and classical, but at the end of the day, there is nothing better than the Blues....

I know, I know. How awesome is it? It's one of the best bits of music I have ever heard in my life. Glad you like. Happy new year mate. :drinks:

Thank you guys keep it coming. clapping.gif

More high energy Blues

Edited by ojcar