Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Bring It Iran

I knew this Sh!t would happen. I see them becoming a giant zit on the ass of the world that is gonna have to get popped by somebody.

too bad our F-18s will destroy their tomcats.

A fight his a fight no love for airplanes can be involed so kick a.....s

Yeah....I don't see this working well for them, nor their Tigers, Tomcats, Phantoms or even Fulcrums.

I wonder how much western equipment Iran "really" still has operational. I know that several photos and propoganda videos have shown F-14s and F-4s still flying but I'm still sceptical about the threat their F-14s pose to any USAF or USN F-15 F-18 or F-22. I know Soviet and Chinese assistance has helped with keeping Iranian weapons operational, but all assistance from the USA and Israel with Iran's western military equipment ended around 30 years ago. Either way I know no not even a IRIAF Mig-29 or Mirage F1 would pose a major threat. I say we deal with this situation ASAP!

Edited by warthog64

I'd say with confidence an IRIAF F-14 will probably be horrendously mauled by any current USN, USAF or USMC frame in inventory. The thing is, that entire Western inventory, we know what the planes are, how old they are, how to beat them, and know they've been without any help from the West since we broke ties with them (as Warthog stated). From that, we can extract that those even able of flying probably aren't fully mission capable to begin with. So, their F-4, F-5, F-14 aircraft should probably be brushed aside pretty damn quick if something were to happen.

OK, we won't send one CVBG there, just four!!! During ODS we had four groups in the Gulf, why not do it again?! (Despite the fact that we don't really have the carriers to do it...).

'Big' country, making shizzle up over oil....hmm, sounds familiar.... how about:

SAND STORM RISING

grin.gif

Yeah....I don't see this working well for them, nor their Tigers, Tomcats, Phantoms or even Fulcrums.

Voice of Borat. "Iran's phantom are most powerfull fighter in all of Middle East."

(Despite the fact that we don't really have the carriers to do it...).

Are you sure? Anyway, in Desert Storm, you guys have USMC, USAF, British, French... Don't know if you will gather such a coalition now.

Only two carriers in the gulf during ODS, others where in Red Sea. At any rate the USN fought it's last surface battle against the Iranians. Before that the Japanese. The Iranians are all full of bluster and pomegranate juice. Not to mention their military wears trucker hats. They pose a viable ASM threat but I figure after a couple of nights of B-2 work they will be just as pathetic as they have always been. So Iran if you are listening, the United States Navy owns the Persian Gulf. If you interfear with them they will show the world what a third rate military looks like. By the time they are done with you they will rename the Persian Gulf to John Paul Jone's Chamber Pot.

post-38143-0-11548200-1325624746.png

Edited by CrazyhorseB34

That is freakin' hilarious!

Even their admirals wear trucker hats. Iranian admiral showing his crew where the lifeboats are.

We could win this thing all sub surface.

post-38143-0-84251700-1325625012.jpg

post-38143-0-24465900-1325625128.jpg

Iran has greatest airforce!

How many of you knew Iran has a demo team painted like the Blues.

iranian-air-force-300x224.jpg

Saeqeh-fighter-jets-Iran-Air-Force1.jpg

Besides, the ship channel through the Straits of Hormuz needs to be widened, anyway....by several hundred kilometers to the east.

The reason they're doing this is obvious to anyone with a heartbeat. They make threats, the price of crude oil goes up, they make greater profits.

• Like 3

We need to add Gepards Persian Gulf Terrain to "OP DARIUS"!

even as we speak, I'm working on it.

I suppose I could put back Central America, yet again, and fully concentrate on the PG.....(sigh... our Latin American Brethern ™ will just wait a bit longer. besides, I still need dinosaurs for JP!!!)

Edited by Wrench

As bad as the situation gets, we need to take the time to see the Iranian perspective on this issue.

Seriously, the US is looking for an excuse to turn Iran into El-Salvador or Chile all over again.

I don't even think anyone here understand why the Iranians hate the west, especially the US that much that lead to this CF.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Sorry, but there is no such thing as an Iranian perspective. It's not allowed. You see, the Iranian people have been held hostage for over three decades by an imperialistic Islamofacist government.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Please let Israel Ra'ams destroy all their f***ing nuke plants and the bases!!!

Once Iraq now Iran!

Or let their Baz's and Baraks give Iranians a freaking aerial combat lesson!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

"turn Iran into El-Salvador or Chile all over again"

nope. Just a huge piece of glass.

(seriously - where do people come up with such drivel?)

Edited by Typhoid
  • Dislike 1

Didn't you guys create this scenario in the SF2 forum for a virtual Nato?

Fubar's got it nailed, noise to get the price of oil up. That and ahmedinajad is squirming from the sanctions and is begging to talk with the west and needs some kind of poker chip.

So, how shall the scheduled fight begin, with a rallied opinion? A new version of the USS Maine sinking, or the USS Liberty Incident, or the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?... So many controversial occurences in one single century, so many new possibilities...

• Like 1