Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Wishes

Just my two cents about the game community. I wish that they would update old games. It should be cheaper and quicker. For example:

1. B-17 the mighty 8th.: Graphics, maybe use the BoB2 game engine to produce formations of Bombers. Dump the fighters use AI. Leave the rest.

2 ,. BoB2: Update graphics and maybe sound and upgrade playability. Leave the rest

3. Silent Hunter: Gotta have wolf packs. and make your own decals for the Conning Tower. Leave the rest.

:drinks:

Just my two cents about the game community. I wish that they would update old games. It should be cheaper and quicker. For example:

1. B-17 the mighty 8th.: Graphics, maybe use the BoB2 game engine to produce formations of Bombers. Dump the fighters use AI. Leave the rest.

2 ,. BoB2: Update graphics and maybe sound and upgrade playability. Leave the rest

3. Silent Hunter: Gotta have wolf packs. and make your own decals for the Conning Tower. Leave the rest.

:drinks:

1) Silent hunter 3 updated graphics, wolf packs, and fix the damn weather bug which invariably means the wind is blowing at least 7 metres per second so that you can't use the deck gun, or even worse 15 metres per second and with heavy rain/fog for 3-4 weeks on the trot.

2) Nascar3, Nascar Legends and GP Legends with new graphics.(all originally Papyrus games, I think)

3) B-17 the mighty eighth

4) Decent Rugby game (both League and Union.

5) Red Baron (we need another decent WW1 flight sim).