Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak

FlapLid Sam, for the love of God, HELP!

At the moment I have the FlapLid samradar and the S-300 launchers installed that come with the Nato fighters add-on. But the FlapLid sam installation does NOT want to fire a missile at me!

NEVER!

The radar tracks me but the missiles never ever fire!!! :sad:

The missiles are in the launchtubes, I checked that, and all the rest seems okay, they are straight from the Nato fighters pack.

I also tried other FlapLid, S-300 combinations, but none of them want to fire a missile!

I have a full merged SF2, running in Windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. :dunno:

Can anybody who has a working Flaplid and working S-300 launchers and missiles post their data files here so I can copy/paste them into my files, trying to make my stuburn

sams fire some missiles at me??

Just the ini files from a working FlapLid, S-300 samsite is okay.

I would appreciate that very much, I'm becoming hopeless here, I want to see that sambeast in action!

A big thanks in advance and my very best regards, Kodiak.

Edited by Kodiak

Now that you mention it, I've never had an S-300 fire at me. I can't even remember if I've had a lock on from the radar.

If anyone needs the missile data itself, let me know :good:

Now that you mention it, I've never had an S-300 fire at me. I can't even remember if I've had a lock on from the radar.

I was locked up on the Black Sea map but no launch, will try it with the fixed files though

Those are probably using old data files, or badly modded ones :blink: ....use these instead:

FlapLidDataFiles.zip

SA-10L_data.zip

Thanks Fubar, now they fire their missiles!! :drinks:

But can you please also post your SA-10 missile data, because mine cannot hit the ground if they fell out of bed!

I think my SA-10 missile data is also not good, got like all missiles from four S-300 launchers fired at me, but not one could hit me.

I would be thankfull for your missile data!

A big thanks in advance and my best regards, Kodiak.

I would be thankfull for your missile data!

A big thanks in advance and my best regards, Kodiak.

Try this...it is using different sounds, though, which you'll have to add through soundlist.ini edits

Missile Data

SA-10_data.zip

SoundFile

SAMLaunch.zip

Fubar512:

Thanks for posting these. There are some aspects of your version that I've not seen anywhere else. Those changes seem to have done the trick.

Eric Howes

Thanks Fubar512!

Now the whole Flaplid SA-10 system works correctly! :good:

When I saw a Flaplid popping up on my RWR before I just went like "Oh, look another Flaplid that just takes a look"

But now when I see that a Flaplid starts tracking me I go like "hide, hide, hide, where can I hide?"

Now they shoot me and my whole flight out of the sky, no more easy going to the mission objective!

These guys have no mercy, I love it, they put me on the edge of my seat when I notice one tracking me.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it!

My best regards to you.

Kodiak. :salute:

Edited by Kodiak