Sign in to follow this  

Howdy,

I'm looking for an "early desert" &/or Clean "Aluminum" Merc Skin(s) for 1959-1962 Grumman F11F-1 Tiger (SF1&2) by Fleet-Defender and Team.

This is my (Merc Campaign) F-86-40 (FJ-3M) remedy(an incredable skin from "whiteknight06604ATaol.com" Modified in pics below); and all it's got are Navy Skins.

Maybe there are instructions somewhere, I have Adobe PS 5.0 but i'm only good with SOLID Colors( see attached).

Thanks.

Padre AT Yahoo.com

also thanks to the "Turkey Skin" F-100 man and the F-4E SEA Skin Dude(s or etts) & F-11-F-1 Squadron Dude(s or etts)

:idea:

:drinks:

post-10208-0-77994300-1325908499.jpg

post-10208-0-51263100-1325908551.jpg

post-10208-0-09293300-1325909243.jpg

Edited by Padre

nice to see one of my skins getting some use. I forgot i made the base skin.Mods look cool. at one point I had plans to make a few different merc outfits with custom logos and camos.mainly for the f-86 and Mig-17. Maybe someday I'll get the time to do some skinning.that is if I can keep my computer running.

well, you know, I stole the skull and bones from the Navy Squadron, but hey, we're Mercs...right... :good:

have you looked at ChampionVA65 and/or my Tiger skin sets? Should be some farily 'blank' ones in there.

in the SF2 d/l sections, prolly under /Aircraft

The first plain f-11 pictured is your VF21 for the SP2 version of the F-11. I de-insignia'd it and I've been working on some cut and past stuff (below), but it's pretty rough and demonstrates my need to come here for help! :clapping:

I didn't find anything but navy base (Grey/White) skins for the F-11.

post-10208-0-33617800-1325966575.jpg

post-10208-18799.jpg

Edited by Padre

nice desert skin Daniel!!!