Good day All!

I have the "Reworked" SoCal and the SoCal ver 2. I want to keep both for my upcoming mod. SoCal ver 2 will be used for multiplayer and the Reworked one would be used for the missions for my mod.

I tried and the result was disastrous. Please assist?

BTW, how can i remove the destroyed building on SoCal?

Thanks,

Shin

I take it you haven't seen this change of status, posted 5 days ago in both SF1 and SF2 forums?

http://combatace.com/topic/26131-freeware-licensing/page__view__findpost__p__545949

===========================

if it's for your personal use, go right ahead. But do NOT release or redistrubute or post.

This isn't a copyright case, and this is not a democracy. This is a privately maintained site. We simply ask that our members comply with a gentleman's agreement that has been worked out between modders and users regarding the fair use of, and distribution of their works.

Members here are not required to submit social security numbers, urine, DNA samples, (etc) to download and/or submit files. :grin:

I´d say before looking at laws, look just at a personal point of view. Some very talented guys over here have done thousends of excellent mods and gave a blanket permission to use them, just with their virtual name stamp on it.

Now if anyone says, "Okay, just don´t use this anymore in this or that way", i don´t mind at all and i respect this decision as it is his work and he is still kindly enough to share it with all here.

It´s not a matter of laws or regulations, it´s a matter of good behavior between friends, what i think we all are here. Or at least a great community with the same interest. :salute:

let's put it this way ....

we're also glad you moved on. Bye!

edit:

oh, and one other thing...

if the statemnet had actualy been read, you'd see that I didn't say "you can't use it". It just states you can't change or modify it without permission.

Edited by Wrench
added clarification

I have decided to omit SoCal and use the stock desert terrain and fighter bowl for my Top Gun Missions, sorry for the fuss.

You guys are the best!

Sorry if I offended anyone,

Shin

ck PMs