Nesher

Wanna join the IDF?

Sorry. Bundeswehr already got me hooked :D

mia_n_bundeswehr_2_by_brommaherman-d3gsgqf.jpg

mia_n_bundeswehr_3_by_brommaherman-d3gsgu5.jpg

why_i_joined_the_bundeswehr_3_by_brommaherman-d31oefw.jpg

Beware, we're venturing on a battleground where for once, the Czechs or Ukrainians may have the most invincible army in the World...!

(Please read as: further pics expected from our proud Slavic members!)

the chick second from the left in the IDF picture looks like Marty Feldman. non of these pics would make me join,not that either military is not worth joining but these women look like rejects from my local strip club. you guys can do much better,and I'm hopeing you prove it with pics ;)

IDF 4 the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHA also can be a very great choice!!!!

LSK (East German Air Force)

Susi Pilot

post-3395-0-11310700-1326482783.jpg

ehm, the plane is the Susi, not the girl. :grin:

Edited by Gepard

plane is prettier..... we can do better guys. below average women with cool jets and guns are still below average women ;)

I'll just stay home and shag Civvies thanks :good:

At least the IDF girls have their eyebrows.

I find fake eyebrows highly offensive.

Hmmm, guess every airforce has its charming members...post-2160-0-62232300-1326646149.jpg,

but this one- capt. Manja Blok- from our KLu actually destroyed Serbian tanks with Mk 82's....

On a lighter note: how about the Swedish Flyvapnet ?

Edited by Derk

yeah but Israel still takes the prize

post-11906-0-52667000-1326812775.jpg

yeah but Israel still takes the prize

Because all israeli girls have to go to the armed forces, not only the ones who want to catch a man. :grin:

• Like 1

Lots of Flesh.

What's the divorce rate in Israel? Here in the US, its insane. I just got my first real camera, a Pentax K-5 cos I'm a weirdo, and I'm thinking, lots of pro guys photograph weddings. I'm thinking I could get great business photographing divorces.

Hey Lexx, you should offer to take pictures at divorces, THAT must be great business :grin:

Over at the Pentax forum there was a thread about some guy who is suing his wedding photographer. Apparently the photographer missed the bowkay (sp? lol) throw. The wedding was a few years ago, and he is divorced from the lady he wedded then. The consensus was that the guy was hard up for money and desperate.

I'm beginning to wonder, if you want marriage to last, don't get pictures, especially Professional pics. Maybe its a Xen thing.

Neat discussion here ~> http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/01/27/Wedding_photographer_explains_prices

Best quotes....

Cheze, 30 Jan, 2012::

The wedding industry is pretty much like real estate. Realtors persuade people to pay the most they can "afford," at maximum leverage. Wedding planners (or the imperative that "everyone does it") persuade people to exhaust their savings on an event. The net result is to leave the budget so tight or under-margined as to compound the risks of distress, default, divorce, and foreclosure.

--

...and the risk of debt, of course. I can't make a poast without adding that.

jjl, 28 Jan 2012::

....I say this as a wedding photographer myself. The best weddings I've photographed were not the most expensive ones. All that glitz is skin deep - and a few months later, nobody remembers it. Sure, your wedding seems really important when it happens, but it's your marriage that's important. Invest in that. Spend the $15K on something you actually might need - like an education, a car, a down-payment. If you can afford $15K, then party on... but, if you can't; don't spend it. Personally, I eloped... and the only photographer was my own camera on a tripod with a timer :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Industry pushes weddings. Marriage, not so important. Should we call the top in the wedding bubble?

I was wondering more about the divorce bubble myself.