Sign in to follow this  
snapper 21

Hey daddyairplanes

Have we got any Russian surface to surface anti ship missiles?

we sure do ... someplace! Prolly in the GunnyPak (I know I've had working Silkworms for 3-4 years now; used 'em the DS mod)

cool pics! i know there are a bunch of Soviet missiles in Gunnys SF2 Weps Pack, though i think they are mainly AGM and Sams. you could possibly ginn up a patrol boat to fire ASROC if we have that here as after the Providence and Chicago fired thier missles it came under attack by a coastal patrol boat that was sunk but not before getting a warning about missles fired out and crippling the Providence.

funny side story on RSR, found a copy in the mwr library here so snagged it and took it to work to read during lunch hour constitutionals dontcha know. well another soldier started reading it as well and asked if he could take it to his hooch to finish reading it and i said no prob. the guy went back on his R+R two days later and i havent seen the book in two weeks! :dntknw:

DA, if I had another copy, I'd ship it over to ya! It's one of the 'must have/read' for gamers!

oh i know it. would have my wife send my copy from home but she moved since i left so good luck finding it right now! i will have a litle talk with that young soldier when he gets back in about 10 days.............