Sign in to follow this  
Dogzero1

Project C.A.R.S

Anyone joined the Project C.A.R.S community from here? http://www.wmdportal.com/ Looks like it's going to be a great PC sim racer. The community itself is driving (excuse the pun :blink: ) the development and it's getting better every week.

I love it. Driving the 1977 and 1986 style F1 cars is a blast. Here is a video I made for my own bit of fun Enjoy. :drinks:

would but ya gotta pay. rather wait for a full release to pay

Edited by dsawan

would but ya gotta pay. rather wait for a full release to pay

It about £8 quid or 10 euro's mate. It is an investment. You pay, you join in and when the game is released you get it for nothing. You can't beat that. What better way to shape your ideal race sim?

Your choice though. Have a nice day. :salute:

blue86.jpg

white86.jpg

Edited by Dogzero1

It does look great. But rFactor 2 is coming out! And GTR3!! TOO MANY GOOD RACING TITLES!!!!

It does look great. But rFactor 2 is coming out! And GTR3!! TOO MANY GOOD RACING TITLES!!!!

GTR3 does look promising. As for Rfactor 2..............no thank you. Just tried the beta and it's diabolical and hardly better than the 1st version.

For me CARS is miles better as a race sin enthusiast. There are some great vids about it on the Tube. Here is one I knocked up after I did a few races in the 1986 F1 cars (which handle fantastic by the way)

What didn't you like about rf2's beta?

It feels old. Like Rfactor really or any of the other derivatives.

I actually prefer the way CARS handles and drives as well as looks too. Each to their own.

pcarnew4.png

pcarnew2.png

pCARS2012-01-1819-35-05-08.jpg