Sign in to follow this  
JD_116th

Who's Next

To be banned at SimHQ ? L J. or FE. L J. said "But you were, right? Why not now?

Is the patch process "kaput"? It HAS been a while since we have heard from TK, and Strategy First has never addressed the issue in this forum, as I recall.

As a supporter of TK and SF:P1, even I am getting nervous-and all of the "the patch will be here when it gets here" rhetoric is beginning to get stale. "

But FE. said "PRIVATE???

this is the internet, what the hell do you see private about this???

if it was private then we all would not be here posting opinions. the fact is if we disagree with the admin or developer then we will be censored or banned

BULLs**t is what it is "

Andy said"Fast Eagle

OK. You don't like the way I do things. Fair enough.

I hate to get you all riled up, so can I expect to not see you here anymore? I'm not showing you the door, but if the way this forum is moderated is not to your liking, then perhaps somewhere else may be more to your liking."

So who will it be ?? maybe Me.?? :?

Guest Ranger332

what started all this ??? got any details?

Only what is said at the forum's. I know that some are getting anxious for a patch and say things in anger. I think that Andy takes some of these remarks personal. As he has worked on this project. Just my thoughts.

Guest Ranger332

Major Lee

Site Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:50 am Post subject: Beta update part 2...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TK has released a new beta version for his authorized testers. I am downloading it now and will test it this weekend. If I can get some inspiration together, I will make a new video based on the Jan10 build...

In response to other questions, I have no idea when TK is planning to release "THE PATCH". This is his decision to make, and I do not claim to know all the factors that TK must weigh in order to make this decision. All I can do is ask for your continued patience, understanding and support. In the meantime, there are numerous mod makers who would welcome help and of course, the mod-maker community has room for all who want to contribute. See you over the desert....

"Can he ever be young again, or was his youth used up in the cockpit of his beloved Thunderbolt

I guess I had that coming since I riled up Andy Bush with a different thread months ago. And yes he takes alot of it too personally. Thats ok though, I don't post there too much anymore and I can't see belonging to a site that supports so many people as long as they share the admin or developers idea only. not to mention that the place censors what you can and cannot say. As an officer in the US Navy I have put in my share for the last 11 1/2 years defending our constitution, and I will not be a part of anything that blatantly stands to spit in it's face, and the loss of some first ammendment rights does count as such to me. If you want to think I'm lame for those opinions thats your choice, and no I don't just go around starting forum riots. Andy and I have disagreed a few times in the short time I was a member there, and well I just don't want to be a part of his headache any more.

And I'm sure he's equally as glad to see me go too. As for what started this all, well lets just say its not too safe to tell a joke that puts down the Air Force when the site is run by an ex AF jock...oops

oh well it was a joke and it bit him the wrong way, my bad. Then he berated some members for asking for patch status in a sarcastic way, and set a rule for no bad comments about third wire or the game. i.e. if you have a negative opinion you can't post it here.

Well his idea was to start deleting everyone's posts that had to do with the patch, but were not worded to his liking

So I let him know my feelings and the end result is that I'm out...darn!! lol

I don't think that he was to happy about me informing others of better places to post either, but someone else asked and of course I had to point em here cause we all know this is the place to be

Guest Ranger332

oh well let the lil dick--tator have his way

but you can say alot more just by rewording the content is the same but it will go down better

Oh man what we need here is some Red Rider BB guns. Everytime someone gets pissy just challenge them to a BB fight no one gets killed just really bad welts on the body. Its good clean fun.

TM

Oh man what we need here is some Red Rider BB guns. Everytime someone gets pissy just challenge them to a BB fight no one gets killed just really bad welts on the body. Its good clean fun.  

TM

Ahh, the ol' BB gun wars... That takes me back. We used to have those all the time, until a school friend blew off his finger with a homemade CO2 bomb... Kind of put a damper on the festivities... :roll:

I remember the BB gun wars, those were the days I tell you

I had one BB stuck in my leg for 3 weeks...Nasty little bugger

Funny thing is, is that I am one of those who stands up for this game and the people working to develop this patch we all want so badly, but I am patient and have yet to post in anger about the status of the game or the patch. I just stuck up for others when I felt I should have.

Plain and simply put, my words about the Admin over there are what got me in hot water. My choice to post improperly had consequences and I have to deal with them. (Not that they will kill me or anything)

This is not even worth the space we use discussing this topic so I'm done.

See you all in the air

<S>