As the title says, i tried to get the yak-141 for SF2 on some carrier-based missions.

Turns out it's almost impossible to take off from the carrier. Right out of the catapult, it flips over out of control and crashes in the sea.

i tried to commenting the reaction control system engines, and made it with just a steep pitch-up, but AI can't launch properly.

Has someone else had this problem too? Have you got any idea about the cause of the problem?

There's a fix for this here:

I used to get the same thing and roll right into the drink. This will fix it nicely.

Thanks, sir, i will try at once.

EDIT

Tried in game. The song remains the same. I can survive the carrier launch, getting only a quick pitch-up to 85 degrees nose-up. But all the wingmen crash.

Edited by the test pilot

That's a pre-08 model, so FM needs to be completely redone to SF2 levels. That being the case, one may as well wait to see if there are any changes brought on by SF2NA that might have an impact on either the player's, or the AI's FM.

Hello, I have some other problems with the Yak-141. My Yak-141 has no afterburner flame when flying in AB, is that normal? Or is there any ways I can solve that?

Additionally I have a problem about weapon loadout. Before starting a single player mission i choose my loadout but my wingman and other flight groups don't carry any missiles or weapons like me. Is there any ways to solve that too? Thanks in advance. :biggrin:

Hmm sorry but it looks like my problems have been solved. Don't know how, maybe because i've installed other mods which solved it :blink: but both problems are ok now :biggrin: