Sign in to follow this  
lxsapper

A couple of questions.

I just noticed in My game installs (Full Merge, September 2011 update, modded and stock) I can't get the single mission dates to go beyond 1982. Now I've done all described in this topics http://combatace.com/topic/55030-adjusting-beginning-ending-years-for-sf2-series-terrains/ ; http://combatace.com/topic/68224-adjusting-beginning-end-year-spread/ ; the planes I'm trying to use have they're dates set well beyond 1982, and for some reason it doesn't work! Now campaigns seem to be fine and start in they're suposed dates "Red hammer" for example is in 1986.

Any idea what I might have overlooked?

I also wanted to ask if anyone has any idea how to get in touch with A-Team, there's a coupe of campaigns on this site that use stuff from them, and I was wondering if they could possibly consider me for an invite.

Open the Options.ini and go to this section:

[singleMission]

AircraftType=FA-18F

Service=USN

MissionMap=BLACKSEA2

MissionType=STRIKE

MissionTime=RANDOM

MissionWeather=RANDOM

AirActivity=RANDOM

AirDefenseActivity=HEAVY

FlyAll=FALSE

LoadMission=TRUE

LoadMissionFilename=C:\Users\EricJ\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Europe\Missions\Black Sea Flyer.MSN

MissionDate=2012

StartYear=0

EndYear=2050

EditMission=FALSE

And edit the EndYear (highlighted) and put a number you do want and it will stop there.

Thanks EricJ,

I was just comming back to say I finaly got it. the problem was actually in the terrain. I had changed it before but for some reason it din't work (maybe I edited the terrain in the wrong "mod" folder for the game exe I was trying to run.

It's good now though.

You wouldn't happen to know anything about A-Team now, would you?:yikes:

You'll have to go through their site in order to become a member, that's pretty much all I know.

You have to send an email to Capun1950(at)Yahoo(dot)com and ask if you can be permitted to use their stuff. It usually takes a few days for them to get back to you.

They also have some pretty stiff regs about usage and downloads. If accepted just read the rules and get along. They have some really GREAT stuff on their site. They are a really terrific bunch of modders! :good: