Hi buddies :D i was hard working in Wing Over Europe in order to play it good, i downloaded EF-2000 all went ok and flying is perfect also graphics but when i join in Cockpit mode, System Crash and it says WOE must close. It doesnt happen with any other airplane i got, all my airplanes works perfectly and graphics are ok. What the problem???

PD: I Installed all like the rest of my other planes , even sometimes the cockpit shows but only for a second and game closes again. (Problem only with Euro-Typhoon )

I will be gratefull if you help me need to fix this only for get ready, thanks, Chris.

...even sometimes the cockpit shows but only for a second and game closes again. (Problem only with Euro-Typhoon )

One time, I saw exactly that, on a number of planes, SF-1 2008 (similar to WOE). In my case, I traced it to my agressive maximizing fps by lowering the numbers in Flightengine.ini's GraphicsSettings variables. I had to ramp some numbers back up high. Problem solved -- FOR ME. Your problem may have a different cause. Did you ever mess with the numbers below..?

[GraphicsSettings]

ZBufferDepth=24

MaxVertexCount=16384

MaxIndexCount=32768

MaxTextureCount=16384

MaxModelType=8192

MaxMeshPerScene=8192

MaxModelPerScene=8192

MaxLightPerScene=256

AspectRatio=1.333333

MinPixelSize=0

The culprit for me, if I recall, was I had too low a value for Vertex and/or Index, and had to put them back, maybe Texture too..

If needed, put the whole graphics settings text block back to stock, if you think your file is not.

Okay, an idea...if you have already extracted your Flightengine.ini...

Double the Index, Vertex, (and maybe Texture) variables, one at a time, and see what happens. Ignore my numbers (!), start with what you have, or stock.

If I recall, some models are very high polygon/vertex/texture, so *maybe* -- guessing here -- these numbers need to be raIsed for them to work, or you lowered the numbers too low for some models, like I did.

Thank you! i fixed it finally with a weaponsn pack patch  that made it compatible. Annyway i started to edit those parameters you said and thats very interesting! Thanks again.