Wolf_3

Hornet Cockpit not showing in War Israel Mod

Guys,

I have a merged install on win 7 64 bit. When I select the FA 18 E of F.. haven't tried the others but there is no cockpit panel etc. visible with the 2 I have tried, HUD is there. Same aircraft works fine in the Korea Mod and I've checked the files in both mods and they are indentical. Any hints as to how I resolve this?

Thanks

Paul

Open the FA-18F or E folder and see if there is a "Cockpit" folder. If there isn't one I'll upload the cockpit files for you.

Open the FA-18F or E folder and see if there is a "Cockpit" folder. If there isn't one I'll upload the cockpit files for you.

The cockpit folder files are all there. I compared the folders with the file I have in the Korea mod and they are the same. The cockpit shows up in the Korea mod but not in the Israel mod.

Thanks

Paul

Gonna have to ask Specter8750 then...

Gonna have to ask Specter8750 then...

Sorted! I copied the files from my Korea mod folder in to the Israel folder and the cockpits are back. :rockon: