Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

chinese new year

Guest rscsjsuso5

just want to say on behalf of the Chinese aircraft section and the foreign language section of Chinese in the forum , I would like say happy chinese new year, year of the dragon. we have seen and celebrated many dictators fall from power . we have seen and experienced many natural disasters but we all overcome it some way or form successfully. just want to raise my bottle of singtao and say may the dragon's fire blow away bad omen and protect us and while bringing in good omen. chinese new year eve = 22 of jan and 23 is new year day just to let some of you foreigners know about it.

• Like 1

I'm a Water Dragon. Happy New Year!

just want to say on behalf of the Chinese aircraft section and the foreign language section of Chinese in the forum , I would like say happy chinese new year, year of the dragon. we have seen and celebrated many dictators fall from power . we have seen and experienced many natural disasters but we all overcome it some way or form successfully. just want to raise my bottle of singtao and say may the dragon's fire blow away bad omen and protect us and while bringing in good omen. chinese new year eve = 22 of jan and 23 is new year day just to let some of you foreigners know about it.

I know "our" Chinese were having a big celebration here, nice fireworks yesterday :)

Happy New Year! :drinks:

Happy New Year!:drinks:

Here be dragons!

(I just had to use that phrase!)