UK_Widowmaker

OT Not having a good day :(

The Wife has been throwing up all night...we have Builders everywhere. working on our outhouse, and Kitchen...no water...no heating...Dogs going mental everytime a builder walks pass the window..ie: every two minutes...unable to flush the toilet, with biological armageddon lying in it! (yuk)

And I have just been informed...that the power will be off for several hours this afternoon!....... someone tell me it'll get better soon!!! :this:

It will get better soon WM. Go to your happy place: Joyfully winging your way along in your Snipe on a bright sunny day, high above all the troubles.

Women! Always easily irritated by such minor events - tch!

That's why we don't take them with us to the wars.

:grin:

But seriously now: I wish you, that the "Djungle camp situation" will be over sooner rather than later, old chap! :good:

thanks chaps...Stiff upper lip...and 'Hold The Line' eh?..hahaha

That certainly puts our mere 'central heating pump not working' situation in the shade!

I hope your poor wife will be better soon, and that it won't be long before you'll be swapping amusing stories about it in the mess, with it all behind you.

When the builders have gone home for the day find somewhere quiet to sit for 5 mins and tell yourself that nothing is permanent - your situation will change. It doesn't help you in the short term but my years of meditation help me no end now. It takes a lot to get me frazzled. A lot of people poo poo it but they're are the ones that haven't tried it.

I feel for you at the moment, UK, and hope your wife is feeling better soon. I feel that once she is, you will feel a bit better too.

Think of P4 and all the hours you'll be spending with your favourite bird, the Snipe. :drinks:

Well, builders and craftsmen in the house can be a real PITA - more than "Simon's Cat", of which I send one video link here to brighten you up a bit:

:dntknw: Sorry old man, it doesnt get better . Whenever my life looked up, something went wrong. For Example, the bills were getting paid off and we were doing well in Dec . Jan came and my wife lost her job ( Company Re-structure) The grandson who lives with us is in limbo. He doesn't want to work locally but doesn't want to leave . I get more aches and pains as each month goes by not to mention getting drug into court over an Accident I reported but wasn't involved in. Life Happens, its not fair or unfair and its all too precious and short. Best wishes.

How should a Monty Pythons lover take it upon himself? Answer:

Easier to say under the sun of Palestine, of course!

Sun, yes - but nailed to a cross? That's British understatement at it's best!

well, the heating is back on..the Dog's are settled...the son's playing Skyrim..and the Wife is asleep..so it aint too bad! :grin:

Last necessary thing: three good bottles of "Old Speckled Hen", I guess?

Edited by Olham

UK:: [

well, the heating is back on..the Dog's are settled...the son's playing Skyrim..and the Wife is asleep..so it aint too bad! :grin:

And then you wake up.

:yikes: