Does anyone know the name of this part of the F-4? Can't find it anywhere...Thanks, Pete

post-1808-0-64899900-1327610711.jpg

Does anyone know the name of this part of the F-4? Can't find it anywhere...Thanks, Pete

In case of the 1st gen games, it is called 'vertical_stab_ant'. For SF2 Phantoms, you can use 'rwr_tail'.

just use the same decal your using for the tail, name and location. but call it out on meshname=rwr_tail and it will be fine. i have used it on my USAF Phantoms making tailcodes for all the post Nam units. looks like STORMs Gen2 F-4N there that you have so i'm not sure why the skin isnt covering the RWR.

just realized this is in the Gen1 thread. you may want to check out Navy Phantom Questions in the SF2 Skins and Modding forum. mppd has released a DECM addon in that thread that covers J and N models Phantoms. you will need to know how to add objects via fake pilot method to make it work and may have to adjust the location abit as it is tailored for Gen 2. but it is a real DECM pod not a paint on.

Edited by daddyairplanes

In case of the 1st gen games, it is called 'vertical_stab_ant'. For SF2 Phantoms, you can use 'rwr_tail'.

Thanks guys....it is for SF2...Pete

its the same mesh. just move your decal higher or make the stripe wider.