Olham

The BOC-DOCH - "Barmy OFFers Club - Department Of Crazy -Humour

I had posted this one before, but now it has got English subtitles - so here it is again:

:rofl: LOL!!

I want the NASCAR inspectors to check out the yellow plane's tug. I think they removed the restrictor plate!!

Very good - and brilliant graphics.

For s**t graphics but one of the funniest flights of fantasy ever try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muaAZE0M3LU

And if you're a British OFFer, you might have seen this one already - and it's very, very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYM_Jy20Fcg

Cheers,

Si

Mighty, great that YOU posted that "Canteen" sketch here - I posted it several times

and didn't dare another time. That sketch is brilliant!

Speaking of Darth Vader, here's are a pair that always make me laugh:

*Warning: Bad Language!* :grin:

Snatch Wars - featuring Brick Vader, the Cockney Gangster Sith Lord. (Helps if you've seen the film Snatch):

Vader Sessions - When Darth Vader has a nervous breakdown:

Edited by MikeDixonUK

Well as long as we're going Star Wars on this thread....

(again, WARNING - Naughty Language)

Edited by NS13Jarhead

One of my favourites...thanks to Hauksbee for sending this to me! :rofl:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Found this one tonight - I'd like to note in advance that some might want to pass, as it's making fun of the third reich (for example I know that Olham doesn't enjoy the downfall parodies because of his distaste for Hitler and co) so apologies in advance if you don't like this sort of thing, also if you actually understand the words he's saying it probably loses some of the humour - personally I found it hillarious, but that's just me. :grin:

I'd also like to apologize for ruining anyone's childhood!

No need for excuses, MikeDixon. It's not my deep "dislike" about Hitler, why I dislike most parodies -

it is, that I find, most comedians belittle the monster and the monstrosity of his plans by playing him down.

I'd be coward in the face of those brown hordes, you know?

I don't know what I would do, if ever someone like that should raise again, and even find so many followers.

I couldn't be more lost than I would be then. Get what I mean?

Two days ago, I saw Ernst Lubitsch's "To be or not to be" - that was real great anti-fashist comedy!

But this way round - Ernie's gestures with the original voice - dismasks the theatrical way of speaking

very well. Even better than Chaplin - quite funny.

Edited by Olham

Had to do a little house cleaning on my accumulated attachments, but it looks like this should play now.

Now that we've got that sorted out, try this:

Bullethead, that's not funny - it is frightening! And more and more the way it becomes here in Germany too.

What do you as a fireman say to this - isn't it quite close to real life madness?

Bullethead, that's not funny - it is frightening! And more and more the way it becomes here in Germany too.

What do you as a fireman say to this - isn't it quite close to real life madness?

I think it's hilarious. It's deliberately exaggerated to be funny. It's about the eternal conflict between cops and firemen, in this case told from the cop's POV. So the video shows firemen going way overboard and making a huge mess out of what really was a nothing, the implication being that firemen always do this. And I have to admit, it does happen, so I like to show my troops this video once in a while to remind them to keep things in perspective. However, the cops are just as guilty of their own types of sins, and there are similar things out there as told from the firemen's POV :).

See, cops and firemen often work at cross-purposes. This is because they not only do different jobs, but work for entirely separate organizations which have very different official goals and unofficial agendae. Thus, when both agencies go to the same incident, they usually have completely different sets of tactical objectives and overall strategies, which often conflict.

One of the main areas where conflicts occur is at wrecks. Cops think they're in charge because most wrecks happen because somebody broke the law, and because dealing with traffic is a traditional cop job. Firemen think (and in Lousy Anna, legally are) they're in charge as long as there's any sort of ongoing emergency (fire, hazmat, rescuing trapped victims, etc.) Cops and firemen agree that the ambulance crew is in charge of patient care, which is really the most important thing, so both cooperate with them. But everything else, the cops and firemen usually argue over.

The main thing that they argue over at wrecks is the flow of traffic. Firemen don't want to get run over so want traffic stopped. Cops work for elected officials who don't want a bunch of voters stuck in traffic any longer than necessary. So even if passing cars are going by within 6" of firemen cutting a victim out of a wreck, that's perfectly fine with the cops. And when firemen exercise their statutory power and block the road with their big red trucks to stop traffic, the cops get mad. There have been firemen arrested over such things. I hpe I get arrested someday like this, so I can retire on the lawsuit loot :).

So even if passing cars are going by within 6" of firemen cutting a victim out of a wreck,

that's perfectly fine with the cops. And when firemen exercise their statutory power and

block the road with their big red trucks to stop traffic, the cops get mad.

There have been firemen arrested over such things.

Oh dear - all that confusion in the name of humanity and law.

I'm glad that it is not like that here yet. If bigger accidents happen, the whole road would get closed, and alternative

routes would get announced in the radio.