Hi all,

I've just started in this sim. The mods are incredible. Anyway, since a lot of the time I have no idea what is going to happen when I install a mod or two, often the pure surprise when something

works is the whole fun of the mission for me.

I had the Iceland terrain (beautiful ocean in there by the way) and I was running an antishipping strike with Argentine Daggers against Riga Frigates. Unbeknownst to me, I had put the guns in the

right folder for once. So I come zooming along, ready with the bombs through the streaky light (broken cloud northern sun low -- very nice) and all the sudden the flak starts booming in the sky.

A great moment in simulated flight for me anyway.

• Like 1

Then you should try out TSF: The Catalina Affair if you happen to have a thing for naval battles ;-)

Then you should try out TSF: The Catalina Affair if you happen to have a thing for naval battles ;-)

Looks very good. Yes, naval stuff tends to interest me. I haven't found a game yet where one can run into a Sverdlov class-cruiser

under mid-1950s conditions.

We dont have Sverdlovs....yet. :salute:

Edited by JonathanRL