Guest rscsjsuso5

if you mean this , then you would ask the Wrench or pm him.

post-46688-0-29802200-1327998802.jpg

I tried to download it but there isn't the link.

Regards,

Teo

site's closed (kinda ... ) all the items have been removed

trying to save money, as i've been unemployed for 6 years this month. That $15.00 a month would be of greater use in my pocket (and my wife's), rather than yahoo's.

everything, however, is still archived on CD or external HDs

You could place it over here, if you don´t mind. An upgrade for 2nd Gen should be great. BTW, hope you find a good job quickly. :good:

I need only the P-43A skin for Flying Tigers mod, but if someone has free time for do one like the same of the photo (there are more informations on the net page which link is posted above) is better.If Wrench wants to upgrade all the files for 2nd generation sims is a very good idea.Teo

the skin/decals for SF2 is nothing ... they always stay the same, just get put in a different place from 1stGen.

the problem is the aircraft itself is ... well, to put it kindly ... badly in need of an overhaul from the lod up through the data ini (frakking thing explodes on the runway a mission start, tosay nothing of the bounce up and down, flip over and explode issues so prevelant).

I'll peruse the archives and see if I can find. Remember, I don't mod DAT stuff anymore, and don't post my mods. So, I guess, when I find it, I can PM directly to you.

REMEMBER: if used in SF2:WW2 PTO, you'll need to create an accurate userlist.ini

Guest rscsjsuso5

this is a very very poorly done skin of p-43a lancer rocaf skin done by me as a temp place holder . I mean poorly done , use at own discretion and update as you wish, also outfile info include for decal place of whatever you like to do with it. for gen1 only . screenshot in skin folder for reference only and not actual. http://www.fileserve...nEmPvmk/twn.zip

Edited by rscsjsuso5

I can't download your file, there are problems with the server's administrator where you've uploaded the file.Teo

here you go...had to finish a few things (at the cost of time working on REAL mods....), it's set up for SF2, but it should work as well as can be expected in 1stGen. Hope you like aircraft that explode on the runway.

canopy is manual animation (shift/0)

uses Wolf's Jug pit -much more accurate-

FM needs complete overhaul -as do they all-

do whatever you want with it ... but do try and get the rock-back-and-forth-flip-over-and-explode-into-greasy-bits fixed. (the real way would be to have them rebuild the LOD -- the issue seems to be there, and no data ini edits seem to be able to fix it)

The attached file will remain attached in this thread for 1 week ... then, it'll be removed.

Edited by Wrench

Well but did u fix the wing leading edge smoothing group?

Mauz.

of course not! you all KNOW I'm not a 3d guy!!! :lol: If there's a LOD issue, that's up to Capun to fix!