Sign in to follow this  
manizaeim

F/A-18f weapons load-out list

Hi guys, i have searched but i couldn't find any valuable information about AGM-65 on F/A-18F, I want to know how many AGM-65 can F/A-18F carry ?

thanks

Edited by manizaeim

Operationally (OEF-OIF) they've been seen carrying only one. The setup for the SF1/2 version is a max of six.

• Like 1

What EricJ says is true. To add on to that, the only version in the USN inventory now is the AGM-65E Laser Guided Maverick.

I added F/A-18 F in Strike Fighters 2 , but i can use one Maverick in each pylon, should i use weapon editor or something like that or i should edit INI files ?!

I added F/A-18 F in Strike Fighters 2 , but i can use one Maverick in each pylon, should i use weapon editor or something like that or i should edit INI files ?! bdmgqw.jpg

I'm missing something, you are supposed to load one per pylon...

for god sake, then its work correct, usa should improve this awesome jets, even f-16 carries 3 per pylon, OHM, forget about F-35, improve 4th gen :((((

The US Navy does not use the tri-rail system that the USAF does, reason being (from what I vaguely know) is A) Drag issues, and B) weight issues. Matter of fact no US Navy jet carried such a system, only USAF.

No problem