Sign in to follow this  
BBQ

LOMAC Release date pushed back to June 25th.

How many beers are you going to drink, knowing LOMAC's release date is set back yet once again?  

1. 1. How many beers are you going to drink, knowing LOMAC's release date is set back yet once again?

• six pack
    • 12 pack
    • case
    • case and bottle of whiskey

:cry:

Ebworld changed their date, and so did gamespot--both to six months from now :(

Well, on the brighter side of things, they'll have more time to make it perfect. And yeah, I know UBI didn't make the announcement--but when I called my local EB store--the guy told me they only update their release dates when they get word from the publishers themselves.

Guest Ranger332

roflol Iam sorry but thats funny to me as so meny flanted this as a slap in the face of SFP1 and it will still need a patch after all this waiting.

just like with SFP1 it will get here when it gets here and unless your a bata tester ya gota wait thats all there is to it

but on the plus side of the house it shoud be in good shape as it the third time its been pushed back so any patch shoud be small and out soon after the release

OMG, it never ends, christ its like gaming blue balls. I just hope they dont tweak with it so much that they have to change the specs.

I'm not much for beer, but Stoli's gonna get some serious business from me after this bombshell.

Cheers,

Jay

P.S. Enjoy the wait. :x

Jeez. June? Thats insane.

This thing had better live up to the expectation.

Starting to have Falcon4 release flashbacks. lol

Just hope it's in better shape than falcon4 was when it was released.