UK_Widowmaker

OT..At last I'm (semi) content with my Rig

Running very smoothly...my new 28" monitor is fantastic!...I can actually see what I'm doing now! (especially useful for play-Skinning, and looking at the wonderful screenshots on here!)...and to top it all off...I just bought myself a Control Yoke...which I know, is nothing to get excited about to most people...but I have wanted one for ages!...no good for OFF(ing)...but a must have, if you wanna fly a 737 :grin:

Congrats, my friend - like me, you are able to enjoy even the smaller upgrades.

And isn't it worth it?

:drinks:

Makes life worth living m8!..heehee :drinks:

Great new, WM! Enjoy your rig and your new LARGE monitor Sir.

Thank you Lou :drinks:

Now all we need is OFF2

Enjoy the satisfaction while you can. There's a stunning new piece of equipment being designed right now that you'll absolutely must have!

Yes, that's true Hauksbee. But who among us will actually be able to afford his own time machine?

time_machine_01.jpg

:grin:

Perhaps rather one of these?

.Yes, that's true Hauksbee. But who among us will actually be able to afford his own time machine?

time_machine_01.jpg

Beautiful. Just beautiful. But tell me, does it come with a Sun Shade, and a cup holder? Will it take a NMX-508 Accelerator Card? I''d love to see the early Cretaceous Period, but I must be back before lunch. Trust me, RAF_Lou, it never ends.

She is a beauty isn't she? And yes to all of the above. Also, you can be back before any lunch you like, (it is a time machine after all). As to the Cretaceous Period: been there, done that. It goes out with a bang BTW, really spectacular and a 'must see' in my book. You'll also want to slip ahead to star date 41636.9 and observe the escalation of hostilities between the Federation and the Romulans along the Neutral Zone, it's really something to watch. Trust me Hauksbee, it never ends.

I want to go forward in time..and grab those LOTTO numbers!

Running very smoothly...my new 28" monitor is fantastic!...I can actually see what I'm doing now! (especially useful for play-Skinning, and looking at the wonderful screenshots on here!)...and to top it all off...I just bought myself a Control Yoke...which I know, is nothing to get excited about to most people...but I have wanted one for ages!...no good for OFF(ing)...but a must have, if you wanna fly a 737 :grin:

Congrats on your Rig and its just in time for P-4 in 2 weeks ! :grin::rolleyes::unsure::dunno::blowup:

. Trust me Hauksbee, it never ends.

Touche'

.....you can be back before any lunch you like, (it is a time machine after all).

Will it take me to the P4 release?

Yes, but be careful Hauksbee. I overshot when I tried it and ended up at the release of P5 which, as fate would have it, turns out to be the selfsame time machine. I wound up in a godforsaken random cycle time loop that I have yet to sort through. The cycle can repeat every few seconds, minutes, or years, with no rhyme nor reason to it whatsoever. Just when I think I might have it figured out it flips back and starts all ...

Yes, but be careful Hauksbee. I overshot when I tried it and ended up at the release of P5 which, as fate would have it, turns out to be the selfsame time machine. I wound up in a godforsaken random cycle time loop that I have yet to sort through. The cycle can repeat every few seconds, minutes, or years, with no rhyme nor reason to it whatsoever. Just when I think I might have it figured out it flips back and starts all over again. Talk about your déjà vu !