Dej

Calling Widowmaker...

Assuming you haven't seen it already... LINK

A coupl'a more from the same site...assuming you've not seen these too.

ujgjggy543.JPG

kbjgyguyt76432.JPG

Also, here's a little secret for those who really appreciate the photos over at the Vintage Aviator and might like to have one or more to use as a screensaver and/or wallpaper. Open a photo gallery on their website then right click on a particular thumbnail and copy it's address from the 'Properties' window. For example, the Snipe photo in Dej's link is: "http://thevintageaviator.co.nz/files/images/sopwith-snipe/thumbnail/sopwith-snipe.thumbnail.jpg" (without the quotes).

Paste this into the address bar of your browser and before you click it get rid of the 'thumbnail' tags. The above example would become this: "http://thevintageaviator.co.nz/files/images/sopwith-snipe/sopwith-snipe.jpg" (again, without the quotes).

Click on that link and watch what happens.

You're welcome. :smile:

I hadnt seen those guys...superb..thanks muchly :drinks:

Hey, Lou - you are a "Web Wizzard"! That will save me a lot of work - thanks a lot! :clapping:

Yup..thanks Lou..the Snipe is now resplendant on my BIG desktop!...and mighty fine she looks too!....Just glad I'm not a German Observer!

I wonder how many job applications they get from people who want to work there.

There's the 45 - 50 they get from me every month, but I'm sure they'll get more besides...