Sign in to follow this  
Vavavava

USAF INSIGNIA ISSUE

Good day to all of you , as the topic title says i have an issue with the USAF insignia ..even on old planes i get the low vis ones and i can't correct it.Please any suggestions and ideas are more than welcome. I included a pic so you can see what i am talking about .Thank you all again

post-68750-0-34707500-1328173476.jpg

Wrong year. If you fly earlier (60s, 70s), you´ll get the right ones!

Get that one out of the Decals folder and trash it!

make sure your decal.ini is calling insignia and not insigniaLV or some such variation. the stock insignia for USAF is red white and blue, while the others are designated inigniaLV, insignia red etc.

Thank you all very much for your answers i will go now and check the decals.ini as you suggested .. the year i was flying is 1962.Thank you again .. i will try and announce ..cheers :drinks:

By the way i forgot to mention it is not only at this aircraft .. any USAF insignia appears like this to any aircraft regardless the year :yikes: