You know, everytime im in the loadout section, I could bite into my desk!

There should be a switch for

AAM

AGM

BOMBS

FT

PODS

I dont want to search for a fueltank the whole weaponslist up and down! Wasn`t such a feature included in 1996 ATF?! There where also alot of weapons but I had never the problem to find the right one for my mission!

Loadout.ini`s are great, but not that sort of compfort I would like to have! Shouldn`t we start to bother TK for that thing? Or is it possible to mod it?

Am I the only one who think, the loadout could be done more userfriendly?

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird
  • Like 1

I would think that fixxing the issues with hand-places SAMs & Radars would be far more important ... having that problem right now, and it's driving me bat-s**t crazy, as they don't show on the RWR and don't engage

I loved that feature in ATF/USNF/FA ... and it's mission builder!

• Like 1

We have a look alike mission editor, its better than nothing, but that game is the pure chaos theorie... I have all over SAM radars, but only few SAM batteries .. I can fly unharmed all over the map sometimes

One of the reasons I hand pick which weapons I want in the game to keep the number down - because going through a large drop down list for each Jet is a nightmare.

• Like 1

It's pretty crowded in my mega all merged install because of the wep packs I have in there.

Though for my other special installs, I just keep track of which weps I put in. So it's much more easier to manage.

@Wrench, about the SAM issue, I think we might get a fix with SF2NA. With all the new ships, TK might have gone the way of inserting them via terrain targets.ini.

He has to have a way of using them in single missions and campaigns. The battlegroups and all that... :dntknw:

Either way, you think this would be feasible:

Create bogus nations and insert sam target areas with these Locations.

Then using the ServiceStartYear, ServiceEndYear OR Userlist of the object data.ini to restrict that SAM to the nation and date.. :blink:

Let's hope so...

the issue I'm dealing with, is Eritrea and Ethiopia BOTH use late-model SA-2 (LF??) and SA-3s. Added the nations to the appropriate Userlists, and they still won't come out to play (well, the 2s anyway .. the 3s just sit there looking dumb). Thought about using the 'ExportedToEnemy=TRUE' line, but that would open a 'hole nuther can of worms (can you say 'Soviet Hunters and Meteors?' I knew ya could!)

Going to the generic tags, even though 'western' units will show, goes against the grain of 'making it right'.

It's really diffucult to create historically accurate AD units, in they proper locations, when they stay home and watch TV!!!

Edited by Wrench

I would think that fixxing the issues with hand-places SAMs & Radars would be far more important ... having that problem right now, and it's driving me bat-s**t crazy, as they don't show on the RWR and don't engage

I loved that feature in ATF/USNF/FA ... and it's mission builder!

YEP! I missed everything from FA! Like Quick mission, Weapon Loading screen, single mission "hanger' view top, and everything.. Their GUI was so crispy and neat... Even now, I dream everyday of seeing SF2 with GUI from Jane's FA!

post-843-0-08742100-1351820677.jpg

post-843-0-30853800-1351820678.jpg

post-843-0-44752100-1351820676.jpg

Edited by Eagle114th