Hi,This is my first post on this forum,forgive me if I have missed this info somewhere else.Question can you use multiple monitors and get assigned views with SF2?Or is there a program that I can use with to get it to do that?If you have already done this please give me a step by step how you did?

Many thanks in advance for everyones help!Email me

I had a friend asking the same question, he tested and appearently it works fine.

Edited by JonathanRL

I had a friend asking the same question, he tested and appearently it works fine.

HI,Would you ask him how exactly he set it up please?And post the answer here I'm sure it would help a few people at least.Thanks Wes.

"I started the game" was his reply. Sorry, but I doubt I will get anything futher then that from him :(

When I start the game with two monitors, on the other is still the current second desctop running. Is there an ini entry to solve it?

Sound like he's spoofing. There nothing in the game engine to support it. AFAIK. Otherwise people would have done it long before now.

say, three monitors with different view in every of them? Not going to happen :no:

Because the multi player is gone, the option to connect to a view as a specator isn't there either.

Edited by CobraA

Well if you could at least get the same screen on each monitor your TrackIR would let you pan around some right?

eyefinity works, with modifications in the INI

multiple views dont, as far as i know, you "COULD" **MAYBE** mod the HUDDATA.ini to display a certain view class, as you can put the radar displays in the corner, but you'd have to either run on EASY or extensively mod the HUDDATA ini to include the overlay in the corner on hard settings.

I'd have to look at the HD ini to see if its even possible, but dual rendering would most likely kill your frame rate, even if its rendering at 320x240

Edited by SkateZilla

What kinda modifications to the ini file?And where do I find this ini file?Eyefinity is what I'm trying to get going,But the ATI site has no specifics,But it does say some games have to edit ini files?Over!

What kinda modifications to the ini file?And where do I find this ini file?Eyefinity is what I'm trying to get going,But the ATI site has no specifics,But it does say some games have to edit ini files?Over!

HUDDATA.ini is the file, and it would need to be extracted from the cat file. There's some information in the Knowledge Base about extracting individual files from the CAT packs. Keep in mind that the engine doesn't actually support multiple monitors though, so it would be sketchy at best.

Edited by Shotgun 27

No No,This would be the game INI file that would have to be edited as per AMD site.

Edited by usafphantom2

Three year old thread? Oh heck, why not...Yes. I use Nvidia Surround for SF2 on three monitors...think of it as "bendable widescreen" mode. Works very well....