Sign in to follow this  
NefariousKoel

Hello.. I've had this for awhile..

Sure..

I walked into Wal-Mart one day as I work for a vendor. Walking from the back, the electronics section was right next to the stock room. I saw SF on the shelf and thought to myself.. ' I thought that wasn't going to be out for a few months.' I think you know what happened from there. It has been sitting on a shelf and even after I got the e-mail for the patch from Strat First, I DL'd it and it still sat around.

I finally got around to giving it another go. Very improved, but still not finished by far. I'm still enjoying some of the air combat though.

I was just wondering - Is the patched Wal-Mart version up to speed with the release or not? I've been away for awhile and probably missed quite a bit. Hopefully, I don't have to get the release version of it too.

Any updates would be appreciated :)

Hi the release is much better go to page 10 of this forum and read what TK has to say. hope this helps. :D

I believe that they are replacing the Wally world version with release version.might check I think I read somewhere it was a free trade.

Guest Ranger332

yes contact supplyer for details but it is a one for one