Sign in to follow this  
blackbaron427

OFF P4

Blackbaron, if you happened to find the reference to 'two weeks' in my post from earlier today, and that is what you are basing your enquiry on, it was in jest. The standing joke has been, for the last year or so, that P4 will be released in two weeks. Sorry about getting your hopes up.

:salute:I may have been at fault. Regretfully I use that expression in my posts. I use " 2 weeks " as just a figure of speech for an unknown amount of time

Blackbaron, the new OFF will really be released in 2 weeks. But the devs never tell, which two weeks that are.

Also used quite often are the terms: soon; quite soon; or "in the near future".

Edited by Olham

I'm hoping the devs will drop us a hint or two when it really is two weeks before release. :grin:

Just as long as the words aren't "never" or "cancelled."

I hope none of you are superstitious! I crossed my fingers before I said that.

just read that P4 could be released as soon as two weeks. could this be true?

It is also said that Jesus is coming back, but I'm not staying up nights.

What about the end of the Maya calendar - and thereby the whole world?

Will P4 come out before that - or after???

Questions over questions! Our reporters do their best to solve them! Stay tuned!

I think originally, the "two weeks" anecdote started from Oleg Maddox, ten years ago may be,

in his correspondence to the IL-2 fans waiting for the upcoming then "IL-2 Forgotten Battles",

at the Ubisoft Forums...(Oleg Maddox's Ready Room)... :grin:

I think originally, the "two weeks" anecdote started from Oleg Maddox, ten years ago may be,

in his correspondence to the IL-2 fans waiting for the upcoming then "IL-2 Forgotten Battles",

at the Ubisoft Forums...(Oleg Maddox's Ready Room)... :grin:

Two weeks, be sure!

What about the end of the Maya calendar - and thereby the whole world?

Will P4 come out before that - or after???

Questions over questions! Our reporters do their best to solve them! Stay tuned!

Don't worry, Olham. If the Mayan prediction comes true and the world ends first, I'm confident the release of P4 will resuscitate it.

Yeah - and what did the Mayas know about OBD Software! Huh!! :skull:

Maybe the end of the world could be contracepted by Winder and Pol, working well into the night

on their latest ideas and improvements, so that the "End of the world" would simply dissolve?

Well, not 'simply' - it is never simple to stop the "End of the World" of course - we all know

how hard the devs' work on P4 is!

And here at last a song from "Aphrodite's Child", that comes close to the feeling of it -

the "End of the World" (better beware and keep your hand at the volume knob! Mmuahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-mBRIYMUU

Edited by Olham

Ah but one point of view is that the Mayan calendar ending does not signify the end of the world, simply the end of the current era, and the begining of a new one - which some take to signify the begining of a new golden age.

It seems obvious to me that the Mayans knew the exact release date of Phase 4 all those years ago, and so based their calendar around it.

It seems obvious to me that the Mayans knew the exact release date of Phase 4 all those years ago, and so based their calendar around it.

Ah, hope springs eternal!