UK_Widowmaker

OT Skyrim fans

wow!...It's just arrived!..My 4 cd compilation, of all the music from the game (and some that wasn't used)... Limited edition, and signed!...woohoo :drinks:

I used to buy soundtrack CDs, but then I too..... too... must resist!

Bally good show! Shame someone's written all over it though, bad luck - you should ask for a new one. :grin:

I used to buy soundtrack CDs, but then I too..... too... must resist!

Bally good show! Shame someone's written all over it though, bad luck - you should ask for a new one. :grin:

hahahahahaha...you don't post nearly enough here Mr Dixon!...you always crack me up!!! :lol: :lol:

Shame someone's written all over it though, bad luck - you should ask for a new one. :grin:

This, good Sir, made my day! :rofl: :rofl:

The 1.4 Patch is out for PC and consoles now. Lots of good stuff. And PC users, Bethesda released a high resolution texture upgrade for free. I got mine off Steam. Great work. Make sure your PC has the specs to run it though.

Hellshade

• Like 1

The 1.4 Patch is out for PC and consoles now. Lots of good stuff. And PC users, Bethesda released a high resolution texture upgrade for free. I got mine off Steam. Great work. Make sure your PC has the specs to run it though.

Hellshade

OOO...I musta missed that m8..thanks for the headsup

Thanks Hellshade, DL'ing now. :)

Why ain't anybody still posting their adventures in the sticky Skyrim thread (that used to be in here but now's over in the Pub)? Nobody's touched that all year. I'm the only guy who's posted there since it was moved and I soon got tired of talking to myself.

This week I had to stop playing Skyrim. I became a vampire and ignored it thinking so what.

Now every time I go outside every one attacks me.

Since I have recently won some hard dragon battles I do not want to load a previous save to get out of my trouble.

I have managed to get back to my house Breezehome, but I can not go outside. I seem to be spotted even in the night.

Is there some sort of cheat I can use to get rid of vampirism?

I will resort to anything to be rid of it, preferably not become warewolf.

Cheers MarkL

• Like 1

I know BH...It just died as soon as it was moved!...I'm guilty too...It just doesnt feel 'right' in the Pub...dunno why

This week I had to stop playing Skyrim. I became a vampire and ignored it thinking so what.

Now every time I go outside every one attacks me.

Since I have recently won some hard dragon battles I do not want to load a previous save to get out of my trouble.

I have managed to get back to my house Breezehome, but I can not go outside. I seem to be spotted even in the night.

Is there some sort of cheat I can use to get rid of vampirism?

I will resort to anything to be rid of it, preferably not become warewolf.

Cheers MarkL

Here is what to do, wait until 2am game time or so; use an invisibility potion, or any other sneak power. there is a shout and also a vampire stealth power available to you. Once stealthy sneak into a house find someone sleeping. sneak up to them as if to pick pocket once you have done so you will see an option to feed, do so. Now you are back to a stage one vampire and are free to walk unmolested amongst the living again. Next go to the tavern ask the bar keep if they have heard any rumors, at this point one of the rumors should tell you about a mage that studies vampires. this will start the quest to cure vampirism. In my case the first bar keep I asked gave me the quest, your results may very.

GL

Has anyone downloaded the High-Def pack or the Modmaker's Kit? I don't have the game (yet), but I was just wondering. Once I upgrade my computer in the coming months, I plan on getting the game. But right now, I don't feel like buying a game that I can't play.

Why ain't anybody still posting their adventures in the sticky Skyrim thread (that used to be in here but now's over in the Pub)? Nobody's touched that all year. I'm the only guy who's posted there since it was moved and I soon got tired of talking to myself.

Got to be honest - I never bother reading outside the OFF forums, no offense - it's just the links I have take me to the OFF sub-forum rather than the general CombatACE forum, I just never seem to go backwards through the chain. :grin:

Here is what to do, wait until 2am game time or so; use an invisibility potion, or any other sneak power. there is a shout and also a vampire stealth power available to you. Once stealthy sneak into a house find someone sleeping. sneak up to them as if to pick pocket once you have done so you will see an option to feed, do so. Now you are back to a stage one vampire and are free to walk unmolested amongst the living again. Next go to the tavern ask the bar keep if they have heard any rumors, at this point one of the rumors should tell you about a mage that studies vampires. this will start the quest to cure vampirism. In my case the first bar keep I asked gave me the quest, your results may very.

GL

Thanks for the tips, I will give it a go.

Regards MarkL

Yes Jarhead..I have...it's nothing special in my opinion

I'm really liking the Steam Workshop. Makes browsing and installing mods easy. Pretty nice setup. BTW, what music cd are you talking about Widowmaker?

Hi Coot...yeah, it's a four cd compilation of all the soundtrack from the game..signed by the composer...very nice it is too.

This is a quick vid to show you the quality of the soundtrack (naughty I know)