Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Just Heard

Whitney Houston died. Age 48. Bet you it was an OD.

Yeah, I just heard. I was a bit shocked...

But she was partyin a couple nights before :this:

R.I.P. :salute:

SidDogg

The Bodyguard was a pretty good movie, I thought. Wasn't a big fan of her music, but it's always sad to see someone go before their time. Don't do drugs!

Edited by Shotgun 27

another one...

no, not shocked, remind me any of her songs except that song from that movie... after Winehouse I stopped bothering about OD-ing hall of famous. Next please

another one...

no, not shocked, remind me any of her songs except that song from that movie... after Winehouse I stopped bothering about OD-ing hall of famous. Next please

Winehouse?? I stopped caring after Jimi Hendrix. The fact it still happens is amazing, frankly. You hear the refrain about history repeating itself, but these drug users take the cake because it repeats itself every day, all over the world.

I've heard mixed "she was cleaning up" and "she relapsed" rumors (just like Winehouse actually) and I'm sure we'll get a better idea at some point, but frankly these rich people ruining their lives with drugs makes no sense to me. At least with the poverty-ridden you can comprehend on some level their desire to escape their lives for a little while. But these people already live better than 99% of the planet and THEY need an escape?

Meh, what a waste. I don't pity her at all. Nobody is ever forced to do drugs. She had so much wealth and talent, I don't see the need for her ending up like that. Drugs are a big no-no. :nono: