macelena

WARNING!

Valentine´s Day Alert, condition "get the f*ing roses" and the table for dinner out with the missus if you don´t want to get crap over it forever

Allright, i warned you people, just saying.

PS If you get caught off-guard, share your experience, we are here to back up

I show love for my dates any date but this one ;-)

i'm in afghanistan she's in north carolina. no date for me tonight and i think she wont mind no roses as long as i call.

i'm in afghanistan she's in north carolina. no date for me tonight and i think she wont mind no roses as long as i call.

Ha... me I managed to send Roses when I was in the Falkland Islands to the girl I was dating in England and she actually got them on the right day. But she was more than made up when I called her that evening...

Also a girl who I have started dating stated on Sunday that she didn't go for all that Valentines Day malarky and then phones me this morning to wish me a Happy Valentines Day...!!! Thankfully I have it covered... :heat:

Can't be bothered with it...Just another Religious inspired load of old tosh

Doesnt matter what you do for the lady..she ain't ever going to be happy with anything less than an 8" Chocolate Penis..that ejaculates Money!

• Like 2

LOL @ Widowmaker...

Probably gonna pass on the roses... well, maybe I'll get just one... But dinner is scheduled and unavoidable... Guess I won't mind too much in any case...

It's not religious. We're all celebrating the multiple deaths of the St Valentine's Day Massacre, aren't we?

That's why I gave my wife a Tommy gun.

It's not religious. We're all celebrating the multiple deaths of the St Valentine's Day Massacre, aren't we?

Wow I did too. She loves it. Great minds think alike. :lol:

I got the roses. She gets her new floor for the living room put in today so she is jumping for joy.

Failing to bring roses AND delivering an automatic weapon... You sir are one brave Jedi!

Wow I did too. She loves it. Great minds think alike. :lol:

I got the roses. She gets her new floor for the living room put in today so she is jumping for joy.

That will end soon when she realizes has to continually sweep and mop the thing to keep it looking shiny and new...

mine was happy without rose nor table

That will end soon when she realizes has to continually sweep and mop the thing to keep it looking shiny and new...

She likes doing that. She keeps a clean house.

I had lunch today in Yokohama with the lady...

Brought a gift too :ok:

I had to go to work after, but it was nice to see her :grin:

She was really happy...

SidDogg

Failing to bring roses AND delivering an automatic weapon... You sir are one brave Jedi!

Especially considering that I thought that all human females were toydarians - mind tricks don't work on them, only money! [Just kidding] :heat:

I've decided to get creative. I bought a bouquet of fake roses to use it as wrappings for Raffaello's which my better half loves... So she won't be able to complain she DIDN'T get any flowers and she won't be able to complain that I'm all cliche'...

I had lunch today in Yokohama with the lady...Brought a gift too :ok:

Gave her a gift? Was it herpes? :lol:

I got my little lady some flowers and we're going out tonight...

next month I'm taking her on a flight on a Cessna 172 that my Dev team leader is flying :cool:

Have a great Valentine's Day guys, hope you'll find love regardless to this day

Cheers

:drinks:

Gave her a gift? Was it herpes? :lol:

OHH YOU FUNNY THO! :angry:

Nah I'm just kidding :lol:

Got her some all-purple Chuck Taylors from when I was in Osaka...

...she sent me a picture later, after she tried them on.

I feel kinda proud and stuff... :grin:

SidDogg

As mine is several hundred miles away in Atlanta for the week, I had little choice. We went out to dinner last weekend, and on her birthday (which is just a week before Valentine's Day), and at least we have a 3 day weekend coming up for Mattress Day.