Hi, i´m trying to create some templates for the MiG-23BN/27 but when i came to the nose part i got the panel lines as you see them in the first two pictures, the rest has no problems, is there a way to correct this or should i conform to what i have and coninue, the nose panel lines in the plane are vey notorious and, if possible i want to make them to show.

Oh well that´s sad, the nose will have nore paneling than the tail, what a bad luck :boredom: :boredom: :boredom:

Could you make the nose lines template into a decal?

Is that Lindr2's flogger or? He is around stil right, maybe he could be persuaded to fix it or let someone else do it?

iirc, lindr used the TMF Floggers, not the stock 3W ones

He uses a mix of planes, i will be playing to see how can i make a decent nose in the meantime :grin:

Well this is the best i can do for now, now i will retouch the paint and numbers to get all together, thanks for your advice guys :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: